⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙

Kidnapped ~

At evening -

Riddhima was busy staring at the sky ..the sun was about to set ..all over there was orange colour spreded..she was missing him... helding coffee in her hand , keeping hand on railing..she was about to sip the coffee...but suddenly the person stepped out of car with full attitude...she saw he had No expressions on his face..by seeing this ...that hurted her so much..he was Vansh..he stood down and riddhima was looking at him like this ..that she has not seen him since many days....but his expressions told her that he was about to end their relationship..tears made their ways from her eyes ...

Riddhima's pov -

Vansh I missed you so much..I don't know how I will be able to live without you..I just wish I get death today from u. not divorce papers..

I wish we would start a fresh..

Vansh's POV -

You don't know Riddhima how happy I am to see u fine .. I know you are thinking that I m here for our divorce or are u thinking that I m going to give you death ..but no I would prefer to die .. giving you death means I have give death to myself.. Sweetheart I wanted to tell you very badly that how much I love you..but no this time I wanted to make our path safe..I want to give punishment to that mom and son duo who had played with our emotions..till then your life is at risk..I will not let enter you in my Life till they get punishment....I want you to be safe ...

Looking into her eyes , feeling that she is hurt...but he maintained his poker face..he again apologised to her in his mind to her...

sorry sweetheart for hurting you.....

She was staring at him ..but to her
Surprise he went without having any word to her ..She thought he wants some time to think.. And she also goes to her room ..

This happened two three days .. Vansh used to visit more than ten times to confirm that is she safe or no ...but didn't meet her ..he used to hide himself from her and sit there..he used to spend his whole night ...in the garden...if by chance he used to miss her he used to visit her room cuddle her ... ..sleep beside her hugging her.. ..and would go early in the morning..... riddhima had seen him four five times but to her shock he had returned without any talk to her ..this made her confused.....

Next morning Anupriya followed Vansh to know where he goes these days..and was shocked to see Vansh visits riddhima in the orphanage..Why isn't he harming her ..or taking his revenge..he hate betrayers no..then why he is not punishing her ?

Vansh's POV -

Today they will know what the actually hell means, I have a great trap for them.. first I will make them arrest..I have all proofs against them .. I and Angre have were struggling to get proofs against them these days ..

Angre calls Vansh -

Angre - Boss we have each and every proof against them.. Every details are with me ..

Vansh - great job angre ...Now first call the commissioner and send him all the proofs ..and call the media..

call each and every media & press ...news channel.. newspapers..each and every one should show their crime on the tv itself..all should show the same headlines ....

Angre - okay boss hojayega...

Saying so he cuts the call ..here Angre calls police commissioner..and media and send them proofs ...and Kabir is permanently suspended from his police officer job .he gets the news .. becomes so angry that he can kill anyone by his hands..police enters the Kabir's house but there was no presence of Kabir hence they leave that place and orders to search him in the whole city.....
But Kabir was present in the house itself he was hiding in the small basement made by him ...so that he can use it in emergency....