Arjun Kashyap

"Arjun...", Shouted his best friend Raj from downstairs, today is the final hearing of Mr. Sehgal's case and he is sure that his friend is gonna rock it just like always... They both together own a famous law firm named 'Mytri's 'Justice law firm', Mytri is Arjun's mother, she passed away when Arjun was young and he named his firm after her promising to serve justice to every single person that comes there and he got successful in that, he is successfully running the firm for a few years now and in a very less span, the firm secured a spot in the top law firms of the state. It has a very good reputation due to its affordable charges irrespective of its numerous success stories and very efficient attorney team led by the infamous lawyer Arjun Kashyap.

A man in his late twenties, wearing his black robe descended the stairs looking into his files carefully... 

"Man, we just have 45 minutes, come on rush... " Said, Raj

"Was I ever late to court ??" Arjun asked with his pinpointed, authoritative yet calm tone and his best friend shook his head... "Then, shut up and let me see these files" Arjun snapped calmly...

After a good 10 minutes of scanning the files, a smirk appeared on his face and Raj knows the meaning, his friend is gonna win this case as well... Raj picked up an apple from the table and Arjun sighed at him...

"At least eat at your place once in a while so that your wife knows that you are actually staying there, stop stealing my food always," Arjun said

"I can't man, only food at your place can satisfy my hunger", Answered back Raj eating the apple and packing the parathas to have in the car... 

"Idiot," said Arjun concentrating on his files...

"Come let's go", said Arjun after a few minutes closing the files with a calm and serene look...

Both the friends walked to Arjun's car and left for the court. Raj stared at his friend, there was not even a hint of worry or nervousness on his face... and that's what Raj idolized the most about his friend, Today is a very big day not only for Arjun but also for their whole firm, Mr. Sehgal is a big shot, but was trapped badly by his competitors in a scandal, he was wrongly accused of eating public's money and the proofs were also against him, no reputed lawyer was ready to take up the case knowing they would lose as he was trapped badly, and also they weren't ready to fight the Khanna's, owners of another behemoth that trapped Sehgal, But when Arjun got to know that he is innocent, he immediately decided to take up the case, he had to save the man at any cost since he is innocent, Raj is completely against this idea as it would spoil the firm's name and also there are major chances of public revolting against them, the very same public that called them heroes for fighting cases on behalf poor at affordable fee...

But Arjun was adamant, and just within 2 hearings, he changed the whole scenario of the case, earlier everyone was sure that Mr. Sehgal would be fined heftily and his company's licenses will be canceled but now tables turned, thanks to Arjun. Today is the final hearing and Arjun is gonna destroy the defense with his arguments like always... 

Arjun and Raj reached the court, and as soon as Arjun stepped out, paparazzi surrounded him but he said he would answer all their questions after the session, Mr. Sehgal, on seeing Arjun entering the lobby, walked to him sweating profusely, the man is hell very nervous, and why won't he ?? his everything is at stake and if at all they lost this case, Mr. Sehgal will lose everything...

"I'm terrified Arjun, they are very cunning", Mr.Sehgal put his fears out...

"Don't worry Mr. Sehgal, you didn't do anything wrong, so you won't be punished, we will definitely win this case, be strong", Arjun assured his client..... 

"Don't give the old man false hope Mr. Kashyap", Said Mr. Khanna walking towards them with a vicious smirk... He is the son of Sr. Mr. Khanna, the founder of Khanna Groups, the second generation is much more cunning than the founder and Arjun is very well aware of it...