Blooming Trust

"Arjun... What the hell did you do ??", Geeta stormed inside Arjun's cabin, he lifted his head looking at her... "Arjun, she is crazy, she wouldn't say anything, I feel like living with a ghost", Geeta complained...

It's been two days since Aarna started living with her but she didn't speak a word, and Geeta is getting frustrated, She expected her to talk at least when she is forced to live under the same roof with her but she is mistaken!

"Stop cribbing Geeta, It's with your consent, I took the decision, It's you who agreed to have Aarna at your place, accept the fact and try to live with harmony", Arjun said drowning himself in his files again...

"Arjun... it's not only that, she keeps doing all the work, She cooks, cleans, and even does my laundry, I tried to stop her, I keep on telling her not to, but that girl just doesn't listen to me, she doesn't even react, I don't even know if my words reach her ears...", Geeta said "Arjun, this is the only time she gets before joining work since you offered the job, She needs to rest, but she doesn't", Geeta ended with a long sigh and her words piqued Arjun's interest

"I'll talk to her...", said Arjun dismissing Geeta, she gave a look and walked away...

In the evening, Arjun is done with his work earlier than usual... He went to Geeta and asked her if she was done with her work, she said she would be done in 5 minutes, Arjun nodded and walked away informing her he would be dropping her off today and would talk to Aarna as well...

After 10 minutes, Geeta joined Arjun in his car and he drove off... Soon they both reached Geeta's Apartment...

Geeta opened the door with her keys and a small smile formed on Arjun's face when he saw Aarna sleeping on the sofa but the marks on her neck erased the smile instantly...

Geeta put her keys on the key holder and dropped her bag on the table in front of the sofa, with the sound, Aarna quickly woke up...

She went inside and brought two glasses of water... Arjun accepted a glass with a small thanks while Geeta glared at her...

"Did I ask for water ?? You are not my servant, why are you doing all these things ?? We are not even friends, why are you caring for me ?? I am just your flatmate, do. Not. Do. My. Chores", Geeta stated and Arjun immediately frowned

"Just have water Geeta, stop behaving so rudely", Arjun stated...

"I am rude ?? No, I am just being practical...She....", Geeta started but stopped when Aarna snatched the glass from Geeta and drank the water herself...

Geeta looked shocked and Arjun burst out laughing... A small smile formed on Aarna's lips too... Geeta came out of her shock and she too joined him...

"You are not what you show you are", Geeta said...

"No one is...", said Aarna looking at Arjun like she was hinting about something...

Yes, she decided to help Arjun with the case though not directly but by dropping very unusual clues... Because it's clear she can't directly tell him anything...

Arjun instantly understood she was trying to convey something but he is not sure about whom she is hinting?? If she is talking about the chief minister, then he already knew about him but she didn't know he knew so he decided to tell her...

"What do you mean ??", he asked to which she shook her head and went inside the kitchen taking the glasses...

"Arjun... You stay here, please... She will talk only in your presence, Please save me from my monologue, or I'll go crazy", Geeta said and Arjun chuckled...

"Aarna.... Could you please come here ?? I need to talk to you about a few things", Arjun called and Aarna came out getting nervous about what he would ask but he calmed her down by saying general things, he again got reminded of her reports looking at the now faint marks on her neck...