Birth

(( 8 months pregnant ))

( Sarah pov )

The doctor wanted me to come to the lab to check if everything was going well .

How are things going, Mrs. Sarah? "The doctor asked me" .

It's going well, she's moving around a lot, as if she's trying to get out." I told him.

Well, you won't have to wait long to meet her, by this time next month she will be in your arms," ​​he said.

The doctor asked me to lie on my back during the ultrasound to make sure the baby was healthy ، He put cold gel on my stomach like he used to do every month .

Did you choose a name for a girl? He asked looking at the screen .

We have two names in mind, but we're not sure." I told him.

Looks like you're going to have a healthy baby," he told me.

Do you want to discuss your plan for childbirth? he asked me .

Yes, I would like a natural birth, I told him.

Two weeks later, I became 36 weeks pregnant ، I was downstairs while Sultan was getting ready to go to work ، I told him it wouldn't be long before you were here ، He looked at me with shock on his face .

My love .... ? Mushir said to me .

what ? I wondered .

I guess we don't have to wait any longer, it's coming," he said.

I looked at my pajama pants and noticed that they were wet ، Suddenly my heart was struck by a wave of shock and absolute happiness .

Go upstairs, inside our wardrobe, there's the birth bag .

When he came back with the bag, we should go to the hospital, Sultan said.

Neighbors came to our house to help .

Our neighbor took me outside the house to the ambulance ، She asked Sultan and her husband to catch us in another car .

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the birth center ، The doctor told me I should be in the delivery room ، The doctor checked my cervix, it's time to pay .

After every push, I felt like all my internal organs would be pulled out ، I think I batch about five times and the sixth there was a slight relief ، I didn't hear him crying so I looked down to make sure of everything ، The doctor was carrying my baby in his arms while Sultan cut her umbilical cord .

Don't worry, it's normal, the baby will cry in a little while " the doctor said as he handed me my beautiful baby .

What will we call it? Sultan asked after everyone left the room .

I said, "I want her name to be Noor."

( Omar pov )

( Omar pov )

Her stomach is starting to push me out ،"Please, not now, not yet." ، I'm not ready to be her baby ، Pushes me closer and closer to the light ، I could hear her screams above her lungs ، I looked around the room and saw everyone's eyes on me .

My mom looked different, she was pale ، The doctor put me in Sarah's arms, I think she'll drop me because they didn't clean me, plus she was naked too .

She's beautiful, what do we call her? Sultan asked after everyone left ، You can't give me a new name ، I am Omar .

Sarah said: I want her name to be Noor .

"Noor" this is a girl's name, am I a girl I can't believe what's happening" I said to myself .

Please comment and vote to continue posting