rude boy

( Noor pov )

Tariq, the son of our neighbor, is the rudest creature in the world .

Things happened this week .

Tariq broke the window glass in our house .

Tariq was afraid, and he was crying for an hour, my mother was angry but she did not punish him and cleaned the remains of broken glass from the floor .

I only knew the truth ، Tariq was playing with the ball and made out of the window the corridor in which he scored goals .

That's not why I called him rude, something else happened today .

Everyone was at home .

After lunch, everyone was waiting for the movie on TV, it coincided with my meal time .

It's the best time of the day for me .

When my mum breastfeeds me in the afternoon, she is usually relaxed and talks a lot .

She tells a lot of stories, I kind of like her stories .

I lay in her arms, slowly drinking and staring at her as she happily told the story .

Now I know why babies look at their mothers' faces when they breastfeed .

But I wasn't alone, Tarek was always there listening to stories and asking questions and I didn't like it .

Seriously, this person annoys me so much, having him in my life .

Today, something unexpected happened .

Today my dad was also at home, whenever dad was there my mom was different, not telling the usual stories and behaving elegantly .

My mother used to sing while breastfeeding me .

My father and Tariq were also present .

“What do you look at so often, Tariq?” asked my father .

Look at Nour, how you look at us while drinking.” Tariq said .

do you want to try ?  ask dad .

What do I do?  ask Tariq .

Can you try breast milk?  my father said .

“Can I?” Tariq asked my mother .

do you want to drink?  Mom asked him .

No way, you're stealing my time with my family and you also want my milk .

Tariq nodded in agreement .

“On my body, you are a stupid boy,” I said to myself .

Come here, my father took me from my mother's lap .

I tried to defecate because it's my usual weapon but there was nothing .

Tariq approached my mother shyly .

My mom was addicted to breastfeeding, she breastfeeds me several times a day, but this time it's different and a big baby .

He sat on my mother's lap, opened his mouth and began to suckle from my mother's breast .

My mom was looking at him happily and playing with his hair while he was drinking .

I felt betrayed, I didn't think my mom would let anyone drink my milk .

“How did he find the taste of milk?” Dad asked .

"It tastes as sweet as honey," Tariq replied after leaving my mother's nipple .

My mom was happy because her milk liked Tarek and she kissed it .

Tariq kept drinking for twenty minutes .

Do you want to breastfeed again?  Dad asked him .

"Later," Tariq replied .