aunt

( Noor pov )

Many relatives and friends start to visit us and talk to my family ، My father's sister, Aunt Umniah, was also present on this visit .

My mom and that aunt didn't have a good relationship, for my mom she was the annoying sister-in-law .

I had a good impression of that aunt in my previous life, I watched her many times and she was kind .

"Come here, you pretty little girl," she said, carrying me .

Then she said, "Why don't you look at me? You don't like your aunt?"

I smiled at her .

"Look, she loves me," she said, happy .

It was Friday and she was visiting us again, she had a two-year-old son and he was playing with our neighbor's son Tarek .

"Why don't you leave Nour with me for one day, I can take care of her and go visit Grandma, she is sick" she said to my father and mother .

Apparently the grandmother has been sick for a while and she couldn't visit us .

"I think taking care of the baby will get you in trouble, sister?" Dad replied politely .

"What troubles? I'm a mother of four and I used to wash your buttocks when I was a kid," she replied .

My mother laughed and my father's face turned sour because the aunt embarrassed him with her words .

There was a gap of twelve years between her and my father, she took care of my father when he was a child .

"You can go early in the morning and come back in the evening," she said to my mother and father .

Grandma's house was a six-hour drive from our house .

After several days, my father and mother went to grandmother's house early in the morning, and my aunt took me to her house .

Time was not passing by quickly .

I didn't think getting away from my mom would be so hard .

The problem started later .

Why are infants given cow's milk? She complained while checking the feeding bottle .

She was not against bottle feeding, she was against the use of cow's milk .

"I am a mother of four children and I took care of your father as a child, I can deal with you easily" she said to me .

She pulled her shirt down and pulled out her breasts, it was white and bigger than my mother's chest .

I was surprised by her reaction .

By the time I realized what was happening her breast were in my mouth .

I stared at her .

You don't like my milk? Or do you not want to breastfeed from someone other than my mother? She said looking at me .

Honestly her milk was great but it wasn't like my mother's milk .

Of course I liked it, I was hoping to try breastfeeding from women other than my mother" I said to myself .

I have breastfed my children and other children and I will not let you go without you breastfeeding" she told me.

Who is better me or your mother? she asks .

Keep this a secret between us." She continued .