6

aspen

"xavier, i swear to god, bro!"

"whatchu gonna do about it, shorty? huh?" he teased as he held my phone way above my head.

"you're such a bitch!" i complained as i tried to jump up to grab it. of course though, being as he was nearly a foot taller than me, i couldn't reach it.

"nah." he shook his head.

billie, who was currently riding on her scooter around the venue, ended up accidentally running into xavier, because she had looked back to shout something at finneas.

"ow!" xavier whined as he literally tumbled to the floor and clutched his ankle.

i bent down and grabbed my phone. "that's what you get."

"fucking hooker." he muttered as he continued to whine about how billie 'had to have broke his ankle.'

"my bad, dude," she apologized with a small laugh. "then again, you should've just gave her, her phone; you can't be fucking with my girl aspirin like that." she threw an arm around my shoulders.

i jokingly rolled my eyes. "who said i was your girl?" i teased.

"everybody on the internet," she then made a kissy face at me. "what, you don't wanna be my girl?"

"nah." i snorted as i shrugged her arm off.

"ugh, rude." she scoffed with a slight pout.

while she was pouting though, i got on her scooter, and i scooted away.

"hey! come back here!" she shouted with a laugh.

i glanced behind me to see that she was chasing after me. my eyes widened as i faced forwards again.

"i will literally tackle you right now, aspen, don't play with me!" she threatened.

"you won't." i challenged as i glanced back at her again.

she was silent for a moment. "yeah, you're right. just give me my scooter back though!"

i slowed down, coming to a stop. she approached me and placed one of her hands on one of the handles. "move; get off."

"no."

"yes."

"nope."

she then used her body to push me off of it. "haha, loser." she stuck her tongue out as she placed her hand, which was now shaped like an 'L,' on her forehead.

"you're a child." i shook my head before walking away.

i walked over to xavier, who was still laying on the floor and clutching his ankle. i sighed as i bent down and grabbed his arm to throw it over my shoulder. i helped him up, and he leaned on me as i walked him to the green room.

"c'mon, you big baby." i told him.

"i am in pain." he huffed.

"she wasn't even scooting fast when she hit you! she was going slow as hell." i rolled my eyes.

"i don't care. i'm hurt, and you don't even care!"

i sat him down on the couch and then looked at his ankle. "there isn't even a mark there. you're over dramatic as hell."

"no, i'm not." he insisted as he shook his head.

"you are." i told him before leaving the green room.