21

billie

"hi, i'm billie eilish."

"hi, i'm aspen."

"and this is the gq couple quiz," we both introduced the interview.

we turned to look at each other. without meaning to, we both burst into a fit of giggles.

"okay... how many tattoos do i have?" i read the card.

"three; you have your little guardian angel fairies from your favorite childhood book on your hand, you have a dragon on your thigh, and you have 'eilish' on your chest," she answered.

"alright, alright," i nodded with a chuckle. "what's something on my bucket list?"

she made a face. "the one that comes to mind, i— can i say that on camera? i don't think i can," she laughed.

i laughed loudly too, and i shook my head. "i don't think you can. i'll give you a point for that though, 'cause i know what you're thinking."

"let's see... what's my favorite movie?" i asked. i threw the card onto the ground with the other ones.

"oh, that's easy; fruitvale station. you have made me watch that movie way too many times."

"it's a good movie!" my eyes widened. "we have to watch it a lot!"

"okay, what was our first date?" i tilted my head.

"we went out for dinner at a really nice restaurant, and then we went riding around la in dragon," she smiled as she reminisced on the date. "it was really fun."

"yeah, that was a good night," i smiled too.

for the most part, if only those stupids paps hadn't took pictures of us kissing in my car.

"ouu, how many different colors have i dyed my hair?" i questioned. "shit, i don't even know this off the top of my head."

"uh... okay, so you had silver for a while, then this lavender color... then you dyed it blue, and it faded to a teal color. you dyed it black. you also had, like, the purple roots with the black hair, right? then of course, your iconic neon green roots. after that, you dyed it blonde. you dyed it red for a week, then brown, and now it's black again," she listed all of them on her fingers.

i thought for a moment. "yeah, you got it. i also did some split dye when i was wayyy younger, but you definitely get the point for that."

"i'm surprised that your hair hasn't fallen out yet," she teased.

"honestly, same."

"what's my favorite song to perform?"

"to perform?" aspen tilted her head. i nodded. "you love performing happier than ever. definitely bury a friend and bad guy. basically, any song that you can mosh around onstage to."

"you know me so well," i smiled, which made her let out a laugh. "what's my full name?"

"billie eilish pirate baird o'connell. long ass name," she shook her head.

"okay... who's my best friend?"

"finneassss," she dragged out. "drew, zoe, your parents, laura."

"and you," i added.

"yeah, but i'm not allowed to say myself," she defended.

"you're not?" my brows furrowed. i looked over to the people behind the camera, and they shook their head. "oh. well, you are my best friend, but you nailed everybody else too."