12

billie

"baby," i whispered. "aspirin."

she let out a low groan in response as she rolled over to bury her face into her pillow. i laid on top of her.

"babyyy," i whispered again. "wake upppp."

"go away," she grumbled. "let me sleep."

"aspen," i whined. "i want attention."

she let out a small huff before wrapping her arms around me and pulling me closer to her. she buried her face into my chest. "no. sleep."

"i don't wanna sleep. i want attention."

she didn't respond. i gently cupped her cheek and moved her head so that i could look at her face. i sighed as i saw that she had went back to sleep.

i guess i'll go back to sleep, but she better give me some attention when we wake up.

§§§

"you're so prettyyy, and beautiful, and gorgeous." aspen complimented, giving me several kisses as she did.

i just smiled shyly as she peppered my face with kisses.

like i had wanted earlier, when we woke up, she started giving me attention. it's pretty great.

she made sure to tease me about being "needy" though.

i'm not.

"lil' angel face." she squished my cheeks before kissing the tip of my nose.

i smiled as i bit my lip. i pulled her further into my lap. "how busy are you today?" i raised a brow after giving her a kiss.

"uhh..." she thought for a moment. "i'm not sure, actually. lemme call nat real quick."

she moved from my lap to grab her phone, which made me whine in protest. she ignored me though as i dramatically fell back across her hotel room bed.

i watched as she tapped her phone a few times before bringing her phone up to her ear. i drowned her out as i stared up at the ceiling, crossing my arms over my chest.

after what felt like an eternity, aspen laid down beside me. "c'mere, you big baby." she teased as she opened her arms for me.

i huffed, but still moved closer to her and sunk into her embrace. she giggled as she held me.

"okay, so, i've got a photoshoot and two interviews," she told me. "but i don't have to leave for the photoshoot for another hour."

"so... what i'm hearing is that we can cuddle for an hour, and then you're abandoning me for most of the day?"

"yeah, pretty much."

i let out an annoyed groan. she laughed before straddling my lap and cupping my cheeks. "we can do something other than cuddle for the next hour."

"we can make out?" i raised a brow as i grinned.

"i was gonna say we could watch the office or something, but that works too."