Chapter 2

This chapter is brought to you by the lovely and talented Jigyasa Sharma JigyasaSharma2  Go show some love!

Betad by priya_yilong , Mumuksh , and irot9791

-------------------------------------------------

To say Zhao Yunlan's life is messed up would be an understatement, because his life is fucked up!!!

Fucked, not in the same way Zhao would have preferred it to be, it was rough, hard, and painful, because he was patching his bleeding nose and cooling his ass down.

Ah ah! No, don't mistake his situation as an outcome of 'oops' or outcomes of some wild night, but it was a wild evening for Zhao because the said charming, yet unfortunate man, had a delightful encounter with the younger Shen.

Yep, you heard it right, Zhao had an encounter with Shen Yezun in the restroom of a café, where they met by "coincidence!?"

No... totally NOT!!

But Yunlan made it look like one, he had planned it all, to learn more about that beautiful yet dangerously handsome professor.

"Hello! Mr. Shen Yezun, it's so good to see you here."

"Huff!! ...what's so good about seeing you here in the restroom Zhao Yunlan?"

Yezun didn't really like this man, not after what happened in the police station when he was released along with his gege.

"Still salty about that I see! But trust me, it was not my fault at all, your brother is just so gorgeous that I couldn't help myself but to fall for him."

"Oh please, I know how you fall for him, or on him Zhao Yunlan... You better stay away from my brother... Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to be out of here, I don't wanna breathe the same air as you."

Yezun was the king of sassiness and he was proud to know that.

"What kind of flowers does your brother like? I wanna give them to him, you know, to seek forgiveness for what happened." Yunlan asked, totally ignoring the sassy comment that Yezun had spat seconds ago.

"Cactus!! Freshly handpicked ones only" Said Yezun with a smirk and turned around to leave first but...

Cccchhhhhrrrrrr......

"I.. I.. I..DIDN'T MEAN TO DO, IT J..J..J.JUST GOT RIPPED, TRUST ME Y.. YYYYEZUNNN!!"

AND BANG!!!

YEP! Zhao Yunlan had ripped the sleeve of Yezun's favorite shirt from his shoulder. Don't even think about asking HOW IN HELL this happened, because Yunlan himself didn't know. He is still patching up his nose, which was the victim of Yezun's punch, DAMN! He was a strong man, the impact of the punch made Zhao land on his ass!!

That's how he ended up in this wounded situation with Da Qing in their rooms. And his so-called best brother is glaring at him, why? Well, he himself had no idea.

Being the dumbass of the year, Zhao Yunlan asked this "why!" to Da Qing.

"Why! WHY!!! W.H.Y.!!!?? You're asking me Zhao Yunlan?!" Da Qing was shouting at his idiot roommate. "I can't believe you did this Zhao, after what happened in station. I hope you still remember how you just kissed Prof. Shen's dick... God!!" Da Qing was spiting fire more than Savage Suga.