Chapter 5

This week's CHAOS is brought to us by the wickedly talented Sohayilong, please show love and take a look at the new warning tags added to the story. We are going in a Chaotic direction lol.

Betad by Mumuksh and irot9791

Zhao Yunlan snapped his eyes open. Panting, sweating, dizzy and light-headed. Fear was written all over his face.

"Ahhhh, you beast!", he mumbled and tried to sit up, but couldn't as he felt a sharp pain in the right side of his abdomen.

Wait a minute!........In his abdomen?

"Why?!", he exclaimed.

"Shouldn't the pain be in my lower back?!", he wondered, before trying to sit again with a sharp jolt, only to let out a loud cry of pain.

He carefully endured it by biting on his lips and finally managed to sit before he started to scan the room.

The room was for sure not the same one he was in before he lost his consciousness. Besides the king-sized bed, this one was full of medical equipment, his hands were no longer cuffed, and he was fully clothed!... Truth to be told, the pervert in Zhao Yunlan was disappointed.

"Shit! Why I can't remember anything!", he rubbed his heavy head and rolled his shirt up, there was a bandage around his waist, and it was getting stained by blood bit by bit.

"What the fuck?!"

He was shocked and confused, obviously there's something wrong.

"Shen Wei... Yezun... Anyone?... I'm bleeding... Please help me!", he called as he slowly and carefully stood up.

Looking at his surroundings, he became more and more puzzled. If it's a hospital, then why there is a king-sized bed in here? Besides a yellow dim light, why this room is so dark, and had no windows as if it was in a basement or underground? And when did he get this injury?

Everything in the room was mysterious.

He managed and made his way to the door, only to face another odd thing, the door was locked from outside.

The pain was unbearable, increasingly painful with every step he takes. He walked close to the wall in front of him when he noticed something.

His eyes widened in shock the moment they landed on those photos on that wall.

"Shen Wei!", he called loudly as he got back to the door, hitting it repeatedly. He was scared now. Too scared.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

48 Hours Earlier

"Hasn't he woken up yet?", Yezun asked as he entered his twin brother's office where the latter was thoughtfully sitting on the couch.

"I was just going to check on him."

"I can't wait to see his expression hahaha!", Yezun smirked, leaning against the wall shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"Chu is almost here.", Shen Wei glanced at his wristwatch and smiled.

"He will give us a huge price this time."

"Yes Didi, I have no doubt. We've gained a lot profit from Organ trade."

"Yeah, what we get from being a lawyer and a professor is not even quarter of what we get from Organ trade!", Yezun said before they both giggled.