Chapter 4

This bit of CHAOS is brought to us by our own little duckling meenuV24, who waddled out of her pond to drop this hair-raising experience on us. Go make sure to toss her some love birdseeds of love!

Betad by priya_yilong, Mumuksh, and irot9791

After the Shen twins left, Zhao Yunlan couldn't keep calm. Well, can anyone be calm when they are told that they have a chance to live with their favorite person for three months as a punishment? Yunlan didn't think of it as a punishment, but an opportunity.

On the other hand, Da Qing was planning on going casket shopping for his dear friend three months early. He has no hope that his friend would return back to him in his current state after dealing with the twins.

One month later...

Zhao Yunlan was sitting on the park bench with a small brown paper bag beside him. It seemed like he was waiting for someone. He was sitting there nervously, with cold sweat forming on his forehead, adjusting the hoodie over his head, afraid of being seen or caught. But by who?

Only Yunlan knows what they are capable of once they catch him, again.

Then, faint footsteps brought him out of his thoughts, he turned around to see his best friend approaching him. "Where the hell were you Da Qing? Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to bring your fat ass over here?" whisper yelled Yunlan, looking around to make sure no one is present in the deserted park.

"Whoa whoa... Calm down now will you? And look at you, you look like a tall version of Dobby!! Hahahahaha... So, how

are your masters treating you? Hehehe..." Da Qing couldn't make himself stop giggling looking at his best friend's state.

"Really... Dobby? The House Elf? How about a chicken with its skin ripped off?"

"Well, at least a chicken would be juicy... you certainly look like they squeezed out the juice from you."

"Well... they did... technically..." grinned Zhao Yunlan, with his perverted smirk back on his face, thinking about his time with the twins.

"Remind me to wash my ears out with holy water when I get back home." They were some things Da Qing can't put up

with from Yunlan... correction, many things... one was how he shares everything with his kin, EVERYTHING!

"Why the hell were you late, Da Qing? Do you know how hard it is to escape from the twin's radar?" Yunlan was being serious for the first time in his life.

"I had a date with my boyfriend... so what, I ended up being a little late, now that I'm here what happened to you?" Da Qing hadn't talked to Zhao Yunlan or even see him for a month until now, when he got a message from an unknown number telling him meet to him here.

"What happened to your phone? You texted me from a new number... Do you know how many times I fucking tried to reach out to you after Yezun picked you up from our apartment? I called you, messaged you, even came to their place a few times... I couldn't even see you... What the hell happened in the past few weeks Yunlan?"

Flashback...

(Honk! Honk!)

Zhao Yunlan ran downstairs to see a silver 2014 Exclusive Edition Porsche 911 Carrera 4S with gold rims and Yezun seated in the driver's seat. Yezun values his words and time, which Zhao Yunlan doesn't. But, due to the over excitement, he didn't sleep the whole night, thinking about what things he can do to his lovely professor, while Shen Wei was planning on how to handle his new play-toy.