Thirty-four

Mature content

Fred was spending the night again.

Once all the guests had left, we went up to my room and I sat down on my bed after looking the door, pulling my hair back while Fred looked out of the window, obviously upset about the entire scene with Felix.

"You've been fucking me while still wearing a piece of him?" Fred asked, causing me to look up at him, seeing him stare back at me.

"I mean..." I let out a chuckle. "...I wouldn't call it a piece of him. It's just a ring."

"Is it, pretty girl?" He asked, turning around before leaning back against the window. "The ring your ex gave you for your birthday is just a ring?"

I hummed in response, moving a little back on the bed so that there was room for me to fold my legs.

"Stand up."

Hesitating, I eventually pulled myself up, standing by the end of my bed, my eyes focused on Fred who slowly pushed his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"Strip."

I started by unbuttoning my shorts, pushing them down my legs and stepping out of them, then I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, letting the material fall to the floor.

"Get over here." He told me and I did, slowly making my way across the room to where he stood.

He pointed at the floor and I smirked slightly before kneeling in front of him.

Slowly, he crouched down in front of me, brushing his fingers over my stomach before he ran his hand into my knickers and as I gasped at the feeling, he pulled his hand out again and slapped me across the face, quickly grabbing my chin in his hand.

I stared at him, more turned on than ever.

"Bad girls don't get to be pleasured." He whispered, staring at my eyes, then at my parted lips.

"Was that a slap?" I whispered, leaning closer to him. "My great-grandmother has more strength than that."

He slapped me again, this time harder and I smiled in satisfaction, looking at him as he grabbed my jaw again.

"Being a brat, are you?" He asked. "Where do you think that'll get you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I pouted, reaching up to run my hand across his neck but he grabbed my hand roughly, staring at me with his jaw clenched.

"Why don't you put that mouth of yours to some better use, huh?" He asked. "And maybe if you do what I tell you to, I'll let you come tonight."

He let go of me and stood up, undoing the belt in his trousers.

"You look so pretty on your knees for me." He breathed, tugging his briefs down just enough to get his dick out. "Are you going to be good for me?"

I didn't answer. Fred used one hand to jerk himself off, getting himself hard while his other hand grabbed my chin and tilted my head back.

"Are you?" He cocked an eyebrow at me and I nodded eagerly.

"Yes."

"Good." He smiled in satisfaction. "Then use your mouth like the good girl that you are."

I moved closer to him and wrapped my fingers around his erection, stroking it up and down, watching Fred's eyes close as his lips parted at the same time.

I leaned in and wrapped my lips around his tip, feeling his fingers tighten in my hair as I sucked.

I took all of him in, gagging when he reached the back of my throat and my eyes teared up but I just kept going.