Chapter 11

Nate POV

Oh my god like seriously oh my god I'm not a virgin anymore and that night we literally did not stop till the sun raised and we slept empty stomach. And what's the best feeling than waking up in arms of your boyfriend that too naked? You get my point?

The next few days were fine except for my back pain and the soreness. My dad looked annoyed knowing his little boy is not little anymore and my mom giggled and "aw-ed" at us and our friends started with their jokes. But Kai being the protective brother he first gave Felix death glares then he warned him then he laughed with him.

Month passed and everything was good , they played football and won most of the matches and the final one is next month. I always wore his No.7 jersey to every match , my parents always showed up to support my boyfriend I was so happy about it.

Right now we were on the way to his place or palace after our date and after he was done with taking his stuff we walked down there was a man in suit and that made Felix's body get tensed. I looked at him he's face was emotionless. I guess it was his father despite they doesn't look alike.

"Hello Son." His father's face was blank.

"Hi father , This is my Boyfriend Nate." I was nervous.

"Hello sir , nice to meet you." He ignored me but I saw a small smile on his lips which I wasn't really sure.

"Father I'll be staying at my boyfriend's pla-" his father cut him.

"I'm afraid so, you can't." That pissed Felix.

"I will an-" I cut him this time.

"It's ok baby , your father is back so spend sometimes with him and we will meet tomorrow." He looked unsure.

"Bu-" I interrupted again.

"It's fine really. I'll be ok." He was quiet. I tiptoe kissed his cheek. "I lo- um I'll see you soon." I turned around "Have a good night sir." I left and walked towards my home. Was I going to say Felix that I love him? How would he react? If his father wasn't there I would have said it. Thinking about all that I didn't know when did I reach home. I got in went in my room texted Felix that I was home and I changed and laid on my bed and slept.

*********

Its been two days I'm trying to reach Felix but he doesn't response I have been so worried I called the guys but none of them have spoken to him for the passed two days. Where is he ? How's he? I need him. I didn't realize how much I wanted him till he was gone.

Whole week passed and still no word from Felix. He disappeared as if he never existed , I tried going his place but no one was there. Slowly slowly I was losing my mind. I need him I want to cry in his arms. Currently my friends are sitting with me on my bed.

"Little guy please eat something." I shook my head. Kai sighed.

"Come on Nate , you haven't had anything." Nolan plead but no I want my boyfriend or at least somebody tell me he is fine.

"If you eat , we will go search for him." I looked at Aiden he looked serious but then my tears fell again not that it stopped at first place. The guys gave me a group hug.

"Baby." Is he back? But the sound is feminine and sounds like mom. "Please eat or else I'm not letting you go with them to find your boyfriend." I started eating a little because nothing nor anyone can stop me from searching for my boyfriend.

We spend 8 hours but we got nothing. But I'm not giving up. Never did and never will.