Chapter 15

Felix POV

Three days after the incident and my baby haven't moved nor did I.

I know I stink so I asked Kai to get me some fresh clothes I vowed to not leave my baby alone again. Kai came along with my clothes I took a shower and changed and the days kept running but I feel the time stopped for me.

"Baby wake up please what do I do alone now?"

"Baby I need you please get up already."

________________

It's been 2 weeks and no changes. The starting days whenever his parents visited I walked out of the room and now they ask me to stay with them and they force me to eat and when I Don't his mom feeds me.

"Come on son eat a little more , you don't want him to cry seeing how skinny you have become." I looked at her my tears fell and I opened my mouth and ate. "That's like a good boy." I know I should be strong for them but they are being strong for me. After a while I was alone with my baby.

"Baby please now enough I need you I can't live without you."

"Wake up please love."

________________

Month , it's been a month and I feel crazy without my baby.

"I want to see your beautiful eyes baby open them for me please."

"I love you so much." Why does it hurt so much? I feel pain everywhere. I wish I could help him but how? I feel helpless and useless at this time.

_______________

Its getting hard to breathe without him. Two months without the love of my life seems horrible.

"Son." I looked up.

"Father? What are you doing here?" My voice was cold.

"Came to visit your boyfriend. Jason told me everything and I met Nate's parents yesterday. And don't worry about school I know you haven't left his side and I know you wont so I spoke to your school behalf of both and you both are getting graduated and based on your classes , grades and assignments they will pass you both." I chuckled.

"Nothing matters anymore father. Because I vowed if Nate dies I kill those guys and the doctor and I go jail and kill myself." He sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"I contacted DR.Cyrus Forbes to come and take care of Nate and he is the best Doctor in America." I looked at my father why is he helping.

"Why?"

"You're my son and I don't say this often but I love you son and once Nate wakes up we will throw you engagement party." My face lit up.

"He will wake up dad?" Its the first time in 13 years since I have called him dad. He hugged me.

"Of course he will."

__________________

Dr. Forbes came and he's been trying his best but why isn't my baby waking up. What to do to wake him?

The doctor says everything is on Nate now he has to find a way to come back like what does that even mean? Why wouldn't Nate want to come back.

"Baby enough already wake up 4 months passed and I'm dying here without you please wake up."

"WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP NOW."

"WAKE UP NATE PLEASE."