Meeting BTS and moms new BF

Mom: I have a boyfriend
Y/n: So what?
Mom: You don't have a problem with me having a boyfriend?!
Y/n: I couldn't care less about you having a boyfriend.
Mom: Don't talk to me like that.
Y/n huffed and said, "Fine. I don't have any problem with you having a boyfriend. "
Mom: Then we are going to his house tomorrow evening.
Y/n: I don't want to.
Mom: I'm not giving you a choice.
Y/n: OKAY, By what time we have to go
Mom: Be ready by 7pm I'll come and pick u up and dress nicely.
Y/n: Ok
*Time Skip*
Next day at school
Y/n pov
I was standing near my locker, taking out the things that I will need today. Then Lisa came and hugged me.
Lisa: Hey Y/n, Good Morning.
I hugged her back.
Y/n: Good morning Lisa.
Lisa: You look like you are in a bad mood today.
Y/n: Yeah let's just hope it doesn't get any worse.
Then we started talking about random things and suddenly all the girls started shouting.
Girl6: Jimin oppa welcome back.
Girl3: Taehyung oppa saranghaeo
Girl7: Namjoon opaa marry me.
Blah blah blah

Y/n: Why are all of them shouting like crazy? Are they insane
Lisa: They are shouting for BTS.
Y/n: Huh, BTS??
Lisa: I forget you are new here. They are 7 Hearthrobs of the school and also the biggest bullies. The elder 4 are in the University which also belongs to the owner of this school and is attached to our school. Whereas the younger 3 are in this school. No one tries to mess with them because the ones who messes with them ends up in the hospital. Most of the people try to avoid them which is the best, trust me, but there are a few, specially girls who want to be with them for their money and looks.
Y/n: Got it, let's avoid them and go to our class.
"Yeah let's go."

* Time skip *
In First class
Y/n pov
We all were studying peacefully and I was sitting alone cause teacher has changed the seats of all the students. Not that I'm complaining but I like to sit with someone. Suddenly the class door burst open and a guy entered the class.
Teacher : Mr. Jungkook you are 20 mins late for the class. That's 5th time in this month that u are late.
Jungkook: When you know that I'm going to come late then why do you always say that I'm late and waste my time.
Teacher: This is not the way to talk to your teacher.
Jungkook: But this is how I talk.

I could see that the teacher is getting angry but not saying anything to that jungkook guy, for God knows what reason.
Teacher: Fine go and sit near Miss Y/n.
Y/n's Mind: Oh god I said that I want to
sit with someone but that doesn't mean that this jungkook guy will sit with me.
I was in my own thoughts when teacher said.
Teacher: Where are you lost Miss y/n raise your hand.
I was so embarrassed for daydreaming in the class but at the same time raised my hand. Just then the Jungkook guy came and sat near me and all the girls started looking ..... Oh sorry glaring at me and Lisa was giving me tensed looks. I was so curious that I asked the jungkook guy.
Y/n: Ahem, sorry but why are they all glaring at me?
Jk: Cause I'm sitting with u.
Y/n: Is there any problem with that?
Jk: Are you new here?
Y/n: Yeah, I joined just a few days ago.
Jk: Ooh... If you don't know the problem then I'm not telling you. Find it by yourself.
Y/n:ooh, ok fine

*Time Skip*
Lunch time at cafeteria
I

was eating my lunch with blackpink but I was really curious why everyone was glaring at me so I asked Lisa about it.

Y/n: Lisa why we're all the girls were glaring at me in the first period?
Lisa: Cause u were sitting with Jungkook who is one of BTS members.
Y/n: OMG I didn't knew they are jealous dorks. I was just sitting with him that too teacher asked me to do so.
Lisa: Yeah I know they are all stupid fu****g sl*ts .

We all started talking about random things then suddenly girls started shouting. I saw BTS as they call themselves entering the cafeteria. I was already irritated a lot by having to go to my mom's bf's house then by all the glaring I received in the class for no reason and now all this shouting was getting to my head and I lost my control.