What a Wierdo?!

The next day Y/n was standing besides Eun Woo at the terrace at their school, telling him everything that happened yesterday.

"You know he didn't mean it right, Jin I mean! " Eun Woo asked his best friend, as he gave her a concerned look.

Y/n sighed and looked at him, " Don't give me that look! I know he didn't mean it, that's what makes it more annoying!"

She took an annoyed breath, "Why are all the males so desperate to play knight in the shining armour and protect girls? It doesn't matter who they are! I can clearly protect myself. 'Playing house' really? He's the one who always acts like an overprotective annoying brother. "

"Hey! Not all of us are like that! Not me!" Eun Woo exclaimed with a mock hurt look on his face. " Seriously, I never thought my own best friend would believe me to be like that! " He said as he shook his head and placed a hand on his heart.

Y/n tried not to smile and played along. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for my true thoughts about you to come out." She said with a mocking look on her face.
"I've been trying so hard to hide them. All my efforts are gone waste."

Both of them looked at each other for a few seconds and burst out laughing.

"Thanks dude, I really needed that. I feel a bit better now."

A look appeared on Eunwoo's face, the same one Y/n knew appeared on hers and the rest of their friends as well when they were up to some sort of mischief or a new adventure.

"Well, I missed that look, what are you thinking? " Y/n asked eagerly.

"I was thinking about how we can go biking like we used to in the States?" He said with a suggestive smile.

"Well, I'm not complaining, I've been out of my element for far too long. I would love some thrill and adventure." She smirked.

"Well it's settled then, you come at my place, it's a farmhouse near Achasan , I'll get the bikes and we'll go."

"Done."

They both fist bumped and went to their class as lecture was about to start.

_____________

It was in the evening as Y/n finished her homework and completed her studies for the day and got ready to go to Eunwoo's house. As she went down she saw Jin working on his laptop and Jimin was sitting near him playing video game on his phone. Y/n didn't spare them a second glance and was about to head out when she heard a voice, which right now was the thing that annoyed her the most.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jin asked.

"Minding my business, as you asked me to. " She replied bluntly, making Jimin snort which he tried to over as a cough. Jin gave them both an unamused look, specifically Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked and pretended to go back to playing whatever game he was playing but it was clear that he was much more interested in the dynamic that was going on in front of him.

Jin shook his head and turned to face Y/n.
"I meant where are you going?"

Y/n crossed her arms and leaned at the wall behind her. She raised a brow at her oldest stepbrother. "I thought we were done playing house."

Jimin snickered and again tried to cover it as cough.

"Do you need a cough syrup?" Jin snapped.

"N-No." He mockingly choked. "I do b-beli-eve I'm quit-te alri-ght."

Jin let out a sigh but before he could say anything, Namjoon and Hoseok came out and smiled at their sister.

"Are you going somewhere?" Namjoon asked.