Maknaes of the family

Next day Y/n woke up with someone calling her name. She went out of her room to see no one, so she she went to the living room were RM and Jin were talking a bout something serious.
Y/n went to ask RM and Jin oppa about who was calling her.
Y/n: Oppa, do u know who was calling me?
RM and Jin turned to wish her morning but choked as both of them tried to stop their laughter.
She noticed something is wrong.
Y/n: What happened are you guys ok?
Jin: Y-yeah nothing.
Y/n: Yah! Tell me whats wrong?
RM: Nothing.
Y/n(loosing her patience) : Huh, just tell me.
Not being able to control anymore, they started laughing hysterically. Hearing their laughter Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung came out of their hiding places and joined in the laughter.

EARLIER
V: Jimin-ah Jungkook-ah, I'm getting bored.
V whined for what seemed like the hundredth time jn the past 10 minutes.
Getting tired of his whining, they stopped ignoring him and while sighing Jimin asked,
"What do u want to do? "
"Let's prank Y/n."
Jungkook shook his head and immediately disagreed whereas Jimin liking the idea, immediately agreed to it. Both of them got Jungkook agreed by saying
'You want to be her brother,right.'
'Brothers first priority is to irritate their sisters.'
'Yep that's how siblings get close by irritating each other. '
Finally agreed, they got different coloured markers and sneaked into Y/n's room and started drawing on her face, while wispering
'Aniya, not like this. '
'Like this it looks funnier. '
'We will have a good laugh with everyone' V stated giggling.
They left the room and went outside and changed their voice to call Y/n's name.

PRESENT
Listening to the roaring laughter Yoongi and Hoseok came to check the reason.
J-hope: Wae, wae why are you laughing?
Y/n turned her face towards the newly came people and irritated said,
"I'm asking them the same thing but they aren't telling me. "
As soon as they saw her face J-hope roared with laughter and Yoongi let out a snort but clicked a pic and showed it to her.

As soon as she saw the pic she let out such a high-pitched scream that if it would be a little more louder even the bats could hear it

" YOU LITTLE TWATS, HOW CAN U DO THIS. "
Maknaes' laughter doubled and hyungs shook their heads with amused smile on their faces.
Y/n took the nearest thing that she found which turned out to be a jug full of water and knowing who exactly did it ran after them. Suddenly, the mansion became 'catch me if u can' field as the youngest four ran and catched each other, roles continuously changing while shouting and laughing.

The eldest four shook their heads and commented " Maknaes of the family".

All the workers in the mansion were shocked at how different their masters were behaving after Y/n came and that too without her doing anything. They haven't seen them laughing genuinely in what seemed like forever since their mother died. They hoped that things would stay like this forever and they wouldn't have to see that cold and scary side of their masters ever again.

Hey guys, this is your author. I'm really sorry for not posting anything in such a long time. I know I said I would write after my exams are over but I got stuck in some work so I was not able to post anything. I promise I will try to make up for it. Also I'm writing another fanfic for 'The Vampire Diaries' so if anyone is interested go and check it. Don't worry I would not stop this one for it. This one will be the first priority until it's finished, which is not soon.

Enjoy reading and comment and vote if u like. Also, I'm open to suggestions if you want to add something in the ff Or want a certain plot.

Thanks. See you next time.

Mafia Stepbrothers BTS ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara