Create a Distraction

Y/n and the maeknaes went to school together the next day. She sat with Jimin in the back while Jungkook and Taehyung were in the front.

"Do you think it's good for you to come to school today?" Y/n asked Jimin nodding towards his injury.

"I am fine." He assured her. " This is nothing I've had worse."

Y/n nodded. "Do you think the people who are interfering with your and Dad's business would risk an attack again?" She asked curiously.

"I don't think they'd risk it soon." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, because of their recent attack, we've turned the security tighter than usual and we've also got the guards which your dad positioned, so I don't think they would try it again this soon." Taehyung agreed.

"Or that was a distraction and they are planning something big." Y/n argued making them look at her. "What?! It's a possibility."

"It is." Jimin agreed with her.

"They have been poking around both of the mafia families for sometime now, doing small things, stealing some of the weapons, raiding our deliveries, etc." She listed what she read in the files RM and Yohan gave to her. "Who says it's not to keep you distracted while they try something big?" She reasoned.

The boys thought about her words seriously. "Maybe we should discuss this with everyone else after school." Jungkook said and everyone agreed.
____________

As Y/n and Jungkook entered the class, a pair of arms squeezed the life out of her.

"Lisa!! I can't breathe." Y/n choked out patting the other girls back.

Lisa pulled away and smacked the back of her head.

"What the hell?! " Y/n exclaimed, looking at Lisa's angry expression shocked.

"You idiot. Why weren't you picking up your phone? I was so worried, and so were the others."

Y/n gave her a sheepish look. "I am sorry, I was busy and I didn't check my phone after I put it on silent." She smiled.

"Not funny, Y/n. What the hell were you so busy with? "

When the expression on her face didn't soften, she turned towards Jungkook who was looking at the scene amused and gave him a pleading look.

"You brought this on yourself, lil sis." He said and patted her head as if she were a dog and went to his seat.

"Traitor." She muttered and turned towards Lisa who was looking at her expectantly.

"I'll tell you at the lunch along with others." She promised. Lisa nodded even though it was clear that she was not satisfied. They went and sat at their seats.

Y/n sat besides a snickering Jungkook and kicked him in the shins.

"Ouch!!" He yelped. "What the hell was that for?" He asked her.

"For leaving me to handle Lisa's wrath alone." She snapped at him.

"She's your friend not mine." Jungkook argued.

"No. You've just got a crush on her." Y/n countered. A smirk appeared on her face at the look on Jungkook's face.

"How the hell did you know?" He asked astonished. He never gave her or anyone any indication that he did.

"I didn't." Y/n told him. " I just guessed it and you confirmed."

"You conniving little shit." Jungkook exclaimed and Y/n let out a chuckle. "Don't you dare tell anyone."