Charlize is the best

Before they take you to the principal you see Charlize in the crowd. Shit she probably saw the whole thing, she must be so disappointed with me... They escort you to the principal but before you get to his office, Charlize intervenes. "Excuse me, I'm her main teacher I'll take care of her from now on. Don't worry you can go." The guy nods and let you go. As soon as he's gone Charlize takes your arm and almost throws you into her classroom, she slams the door behind her. Great she is mad at me now. She takes a deep breath before speaking. "What was that?"

(y/n): She searched for me!

Charlize: And? It doesn't give you the right to hit her! 

(y/n): YES it does! If you only knew what she said to-

Charlize: I know exactly what she said, I was just talking with Max, he explained the whole thing.

(y/n): Wonderful... did you see?

Charlize: Everything. Listen, I understand you don't like her but you hurt her pretty bad. 

(y/n): Well yea I hope I did, I can't stand people who prey on my friends or insult my community.

 Charlize: Oh so you are...

(y/n): Gay.

 Charlize: I don't get homophobia either people should be able to love each other in peace however you have to understand that you can't act like that.

(y/n): Who cares anyway? I know I am getting expelled.

 Charlize: No you're not, I am not going to give you to the principal. But I'll see if I can give you detentions instead of something worse.

 (y/n): Oh... thanks uhm but... why are you doing this for me? You don't have any reasons to be nice to me after that.

 Charlize: Because I know you can be the sweetest when you want to. You are not just bad and rebellious as you want everyone to believe. In addition you remind me of myself. 

 (y/n): So you're not disappointed in me?

 Charlize: No, no (y/n) I'm not. Part of me thinks that the girl got what she deserved but don't repeat it. 

She winks reassuring you. 

Charlize: Now I just want to understand where this anger is coming from. 

 (y/n): I don't want to talk about it right now... can I just go?

 Charlize: You're going to walk? 

You nod.

Charlize: Okay let's go then, I'll drive you home.

 (y/n): Are you sure? It's not bothering you?

 Charlize: Not at all, come on.

You walk silently to Charlize's car but it's not an awkward silence, you don't feel uncomfortable. All the students were already gone so you don't have to worry about being seen getting into the same car. As you sit in the car you put on your seat belt and Charlize turns on the radio, after changing some stations the music drops to "Oops I did it again" - Britney Spears. You look at each other immediately realizing that you both love that song. It doesn't take more than 10 seconds for you to start singing together as if nothing happened. You sing by giving all you have and towards the end of the music you even do the little dialogue. Charlize was focused on the road but gave you occasionally little glances. 

Set the music at 2:52 to follow;)

Charlize: Britney, before you go there's something I want you to have

(y/n): Oh, it's beautiful but wait a minute, isn't this..?

Charlize: Yeah, yes it is!

(y/n): But I thought  the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.

Charlize: Well baby, 

You blush at the cute name.

Charlize: I went down and got it for you.

(y/n): Oww you shouldn't have!

Together: Oops I... did it again to your heart got lost in this game oh babyyy...

In the frenzy of the song you both took the other's hand at the same time to squeeze it lightly and release it just after, you know it doesn't mean anything but this simple gesture warms your heart. You finish singing the song with as much energy as you started it and you burst out laughing afterward. Shortly after you arrive in front of your house and Charlize stops the car.

Charlize: I usually don't like to sing in front of people but that felt really good.

(y/n): See? That's my power.

She chuckles.

Charlize: Can I get your number ? I'm going to go talk to the principal about what happened and I will keep you posted on what will be decided.

(y/n): Yes of course!

She gives you her phone and you enter your phone number then name yourself "My girl (y/n) <3" and give it back to her. She laughs when she sees your name and then wishes you a good weekend. You do the same and go to your door, pretending you are ringing the doorbell but you are not ringing for real. Once Charlize is gone you go through the window of your room which was fortunately open and you get some things in your bag. Not much just a few clothes and stuff for the weekend and then you go out the window and head to the gymnasium where you go with your friends all the time. There you have set up a hidden place to go to sleep a few times, it's not very comfortable but that's enough for you.

You've been staying at Katy's all week already, you don't want to bother her anymore and her parents are home anyway. You will see if you can go and sleep at someone's house tomorrow. To get to your spot, you have to go through the bleachers and then some ruins of the gymnasium, after all that it has been abandoned for a long time, it is no longer in very good condition. You made a kind of cabin with several towels and blankets and a mattress with a duvet. Once the 5 of you slept here it was fun. You sit down and put on a sweater then you look at social media a bit and as soon as you open Instagram you see several videos of you hitting Karren. That's when you realize that you went a little hard on her.

In one of the videos you can see your friends watching the scene and Charlize is with them, she has a hand over her mouth and looks shocked. Great, maybe I should apologize to my friends too. You write a message in the group "Hey I hope you're not too shocked about what happened, I'm sorry I got upset like that but I couldn't with this bitch anymore and the way she treats everyone. Especially you Max. I love you guys." A few seconds later you receive replies and a message from an unknown number, you first look at those of your friends.

Max_✨: It's okay gurl don't worry it's not the first time we've seen you like this. Thank you for standing up for me anyway <3

🤟Lau-rat🤟 : Don't worry I was jealous of you punching her she's such a bitch

KaTy🖤: We can be sure that she will never piss off any lgbt again! You scared her sm

(y/n)💀: Nooo for real??

An_D_re : She was being so dramatic as usual and was just repeating that she thought she was going to die

(y/n)💀: Come on, I didn't hit that hard

You keep talking for a while and then you go take a look at the unknown message.

Once again I wonder who it could possibly be HUMMM? 

-Djedje