Sleepover

You have a message from unknown: "I spoke to the principal and since he did not see what happened, I was able to minimize the situation." you reply "Charlize?? that doesn't look so bad for now, as long as I'm not expelled !"

Do you want to rename unknown to Grrr Charlize🥵 ? That's better.

Grrr Charlize🥵: Yes it's me, so the principal told me that as your main teacher I could choose your punishment

you: Ooh sounds good, don't be too mean to me though

Grrr Charlize🥵: I have to give you at least two hours of detention per week, the condition is that we talk about what happened okay?

you: I agree it's cheap to pay compared to getting kicked out, you just saved my ass

Grrr Charlize🥵: Language (y/n) but yes let's say I saved you from a worse fate, I put your hours of detention when I'm on watch

you: Thank you Charlize really I'll do everything in my power to repay you

Grrr Charlize🥵: you're welcome, I hope you will be calmer from now but we will talk about it on Monday.

you: Everything you want miss

Grrr Charlize🥵 liked your message.

You turn off your phone to draw but once again Charlize stays in your mind. She did everything she could to keep me from getting in trouble, she is adorable. When we sang in the car it was like the world didn't exist, like if we were in a bubble together. OH SHIT I AM STARTING TO LIKE HER it's not supposed to happen, she'll never like me back I mean she's a teacher she's not allowed to like me anyway... How do I turn my brain off? You draw a little then listen to music, you fill the time. You feel tired early on so you try to sleep. The next day, you feel pretty tired, you did not sleep very well. It is not surprising since your "bed" is not very comfortable. Today the first thing you're going to do is call Laura and ask her to sleep at her house tonight. The gymnasium is good for one night but several...

Call with Laura:

-Hey Laura I'm sorry to call you so early but I need to ask you something... -Can I sleep at yours tonight?... -yes but I'll explain you... -yes it's even better if we're all there... -Ok I hope they can come... -Nice see you tonight then... -Bye bitch

Call ended.

She accepted and she will call the others to have a sleepover together tonight. You hope it will change your mind. In the afternoon you go to Laura's place to help her prepare the evening. She lives alone in a small house with a large garden, it's very cute. You knock on the door and as soon as she sees you she hugs you. "I'm glad you're here early, I need to talk to you." "Oh Am I supposed to freak out??" She smiles to reassure you and you go to her room. You put your things down and lie down on an ottoman. "Hello comfort!" Laura laughs and sits in her bed.

Laura: I think I know why you said that, you slept in the gymnasium again, right?

You don't reply  right away.

Laura: You know you can tell me the truth, I'm your  friend I'll never judge you, same for the others.

(y/n): Yes, but I didn't have the choice. I can't stand my mom  anymore. You're so lucky to live alone...

Laura: I'm sorry (y/n) and I understand but maybe there is something we can do so that you don't have to live with your mother anymore, I mean you are an adult you have the right to leave.

(y/n): I guess so...

Laura: Don't worry, we'll find a solution with the others tonight, okay? now let's prepare pizza for the evening!

You accept the proposal and you start cooking. A few hours later your friends arrive. You go get the door. "Hi guys !!" you hug everyone and take their things to put them in the room with yours. While waiting for the pizza to finish baking you listen to music, sing and dance. You all look crazy but that doesn't change the habit, when the pizza is ready you calm down and go to Laura's room to sit on the bed and have a chat. "Well before our usual discussions I have something quite serious to tell you..." You tell them about the situation and that you slept in the gymnasium.

Andre: (y/n) I'm sorry you had to sleep there once again.

Max: But if you can no longer be with your mother, maybe you should live alone elsewhere.

(y/n): I would love it but it's hard to find a place quickly.

Katy: It's okay while waiting to find something you can stay with us! When my parents are not there, that is to say often you can stay at my place.

Laura: Yes and when it is not possible you can come here!

Max: And even from time to time spend a night at my place or Andre's 

He nods.

Andre: See, We always find a solution!

(y/n): Thank you guys, I love you so much!

You make a collective hug and continue to discuss. Max tells you about his new crush who is no less than Karen's brother, Jeff. And Laura starts telling you about a party she would like to organize on Friday.

Laura: Okay, that would be kind of a party to end the summer you know, I'll invite maybe 10 or 15 people and these people will invite their friends over so there will be a lot of us.

Max: I can't wait, could I invite Jeff?

(y/n): Aww you love him don't you!

He blushes.

Laura: You can invite whoever you want but I swear if I see Karen at my party!

Katy: No they hate each other, Jeff will never invite her.

Andre: Believe me, there will be only gays at the party!

(y/n): Ooh I'm gonna love this party a lot!

Max: No (y/n) leave the girls alone!

(y/n): Whyyy? it wouldn't be fun otherwise!

Katy: You're taken remember??

(y/n): Wait what?

Andre: You won't make anyone believe that you don't feel anything for Charlize!

(y/n): Yeah I like her but guys, she's still my teacher!

Laura: Nice try but we know you gurl, It won't stop you.

(y/n): Okay, okay you're right but it won't stop me from flirting with pretty girls either!

Max: I'm not even surprised but Mrs. Theron is going to be jealous.

Katy: I mean, you sang Britney Spears together, you're bound for life!

(y/n): I do like the sound of that!

You spend the rest of the evening laughing, talking and having fun and then watch Rupaul's drag race literally judging every contestants. You chat a little afterwards and then you fall asleep peacefully on your stacked mattresses.

 You chat a little afterwards and then you fall asleep peacefully on your stacked mattresses

(that kind of vibes you know)

I forgot to say it but I actually wrote half of this book two years ago and I actually am pretty happy with it still, slay! 

-Djedje