The scene

After a few minutes it's time to present your work but the other groups come before yours and frankly it's not incredible. When it's your turn Charlize smiles kindly as you unconsciously bite your lower lip looking at her. With your friends you set up a table as a bed and several chairs since you intend to move throughout the scene. After explaining the context of it you sit on the table pretending you are thinking and your friends pretend they are arriving.

Max: Princess We have just learned about the proposal, it's horrible!

Laura: Unimaginable!

Katy: Dramatic!

Andre: Tragic!

It's so hard not to laugh right now seeing your friends acting so extra.

(y/n): I know! And I cannot accept to marry him...

Laura: But you can't go against your father's choice!

Katy: He will be terribly mad about it!

Andre: Without mentioning the consequences on the other kingdom!

Max: They might start a war if you refuse the offer!

(y/n): I don't want to refuse the proposal but to deflect it... I want to marry the princess.

Max: Is that the prince's sister we're talking about?

Laura: She has the same title of nobility, it's true.

Andre: And you already told us about your affection for her.

Katy: But there has never been a marriage between two women.

(y/n): More than affection, I love her! I must at least submit the idea to my father.

You are heading for the door but your friends are running to get in your way, you had written this passage but you are very happy that everything is going as planned.

Andre: No, princess! Your father will never understand!

Katy: Two princesses who get married, it's unheard of!

Max: It never existed in history!

Laura: What if you were under a spell?

(y/n): I don't mind being the victim of such a beautiful and powerful feeling!

Katy: What if you are punished?

(y/n): At least I would have stood up to my father!

Andre: What if you're locked up for life?

(y/n): At least I will live with the princess in my thoughts for eternity!

Laura: What if you are exiled?

(y/n): At least I would flee with my beloved!

Max: What if you are killed?

(y/n): At least I would die in the name of love! I must try or I'll live with my regrets.

You take a look at Charlize to make sure everything is going well. She's staring right at you, supporting her head with her hand. You leave her gaze in order to not get too distracted.

Laura: Please princess, you must think about it!

Max: Think about the consequences of your actions before you act!

Andre: And what about the kingdom's opinion on this?

Katy: We have to face the facts, it is impossible love princess!

(y/n): Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. I can't force myself to be something I'm not.

You run to the door and leave the room, your friends run after you but don't leave the class. "Princess!" "Come back!" "Don't do it!" Your friends look at each other and pretend they are praying for you then you walk back into the room and salute your audience who applaud sincerely. Charlize looks very satisfied. "For the first improvisation pass of the year it's pretty good. The concept is great, it seems like a written scene and I'm happy that you acted seriously." She continues to give you the negative and positive sides of your work and you are all proud of yourselves. You return to your seats and congratulate each other, you're pretty sure you'll get a good grade. When the bell rings and you get ready to leave, Charlize waves at you to come over and she waits until everyone has left to talk to you. You look at your friends and just know it's about the party.

Charlize: We need to talk about what happened on Friday.

You blush thinking again about how intimate you were with her.

Charlize: I thought about a punishment for the five of you, Mrs. Lange gave me the idea. Tonight you are simply going to clean all of building A. All the corridors and all the classrooms. And this time no excuse to escape it.

(y/n): Okay miss, we accept our fate.

Max: And we're so sorry we lied to you.

(y/n): I'm not...

Max nudges you and you smirk at Charlize.

Charlize: Do you guys mind if I spend a moment with (y/n)?

Katy: Oh no please spend a moment with her!

Andre: Yes a wonderful idea!

Laura: We'll leave you alone !

They're so not discreet wow. They wink at you while leaving. Katy closes the door on purpose behind her and you find yourself alone with your teacher.

Charlize : So you're not sorry hmm?

(y/n): I'm grateful you took care of me Friday night however, I'm not sorry about what happened afterwards cause it was cool.

Charlize: It was cool..?

(y/n): Hmm yea

Charlize: Do you know...

She takes a step towards you.

Charlize: What we did is enough to get you kicked out and make me lose my job?

(y/n): So what? no one will ever find out.

Charlize folds her arms and seems to think for a moment. You take the opportunity to get closer to her.

(y/n): In addiction we technically didn't do anything. Well if only you didn't lock me up...

She chuckles and blushes slightly.

Charlize: Stop it, you know I did the right thing.

(y/n): You're blushing, I won!

Charlize: We're back at it, the blushing game?

(y/n): Yes! I think we should play together.

Charlize: What? Make the other blush?

(y/n): Yes and every other reaction.

Charlize: This is very stupid but also why not? I'm in.

(y/n): Cool! I already have a point since you blushed.   

Charlize: Oh, is that so?

Charlize leans down and puts her hands on the table behind you. Her face is only a few inches from yours and her body is very close. Your breathing becomes heavy and Charlize brings her head to your heart. Seeing her smirk you deduce that it's beating very fast.

Charlize: 1-1

You want a point more than her so you flip her around and pin her against the table. She lets go a little whimper and you smile knowing it's a point for you.  Charlize's turn, she grabs your hair and pulls down to make you look at her. You let out a whimper too and then whisper "2-2" She smiles and lets go of your hair. Then she goes to her desk to fill some papers. "Go little one, I wouldn't want you to be late for your next class." you smirk and leave the class.

And then they say they're straight yea right, fruits people fruits.

-Djedje