IRONEATER HERO SIVA(18+)

WARNING: THIS PART IS RATED 18+ NOT FOR LEMON OR ANYTHING, IF NOT THAT IS HEAVY ON THE GORE AND WHILE I DONT SHOW GORE, I'M TOO GOOD AT DESCRIBING IT THAT I MADE PEOPLE PUKE FROM IT!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan:"should I?"

Jax:"m-maybe...."-trying to recover-

Evan sighs as he thinks back to this AU in particular....this one is short from messed up and not many may be able to handle it, this....is the embodiment of brutality and mental torture for a normal human...but for the person in them, it was his normal day for him.

He takes a deep breath as the memories of this AU come to him feeling a bit of a deep sorrow on his heart as he thinks of making another room, one for Eri, Kota and brothers to go into due to what they are about to see.

Evan:"Eri, Kota, Mahoro and Katsuma....could you two do me a favour?"

Eri:"what is it mister?"

Evan:"I'm...going to show something for adults and I made a room for you four to play while they see it....do you guys not mind?"

Katsuma:"o-okay"

Kota:"sure..."

Eri:"yea"

Mahoro:"I will..."

the four leave to the room and Jax goes with them to keep an eye of them in case of anything, they may be in the line connection between universes were technically no one can hurt them...but in case the kids are to try and get a peek to it.

Deku:"what's wrong about this?"

Bakugo:"if you even went that far....how bad is it?"

Evan:-takes a deep breathe and presses a button revealing two different pictures-

Everyone stares into the picture seeing one thing in particular that worries them

Everyone stares into the picture seeing one thing in particular that worries them...Deku....he doesnt seem to be okay in either of them, this already worries many people as they just stare at it