((SHADOW HUNT)) THE HUMAN TRAPPED ON THE INHUMAN

Evan:"oh boy....is this one."

Vilest:"I fucking love it but i hate it at the same time."

Jax:"Come on Evan!! This is too much!!"

Evan:"Boy were enjoying this a lot...lets just continue enjoying."

"Lets get the kids to the other room."-he says as he makes the room of before-

Deku:"well this isnt gonna be good is it?"

Vilest:"nope"

Aizawa:"how bad is it?"

Evan:"another betrayal, but this one is interesting to say the least....i will tell you all this quick."

Jax:-already got all the kids inside-

Evan:"so here, Deku was born with a quirk, this being Black Whip."

"He never got OFA as he rejected it from All Might because he wanted to become a hero of his own with his 'weak' quirk, but here's the thing, secretly, Deku was investigating about the Hero Comission and all that as his non-biological aunt was put in prison after she killed the last Hero Comission President."

Midnight:"Wait Nagant?"

Evan:-nods.-"You see, since said events, his family was disturbed, moving constantly across the country evading the Hero Comission at all costs which made Deku try and learn the why which he ended up learning was because the Hero Comission knew that the Midoriyas were stronger than one could think."

"They are just...a family, but the important thing about them is the fact that they are a really capable family, down the line, both his mom and dad were sadly killed by the Hero Comission leaving him alone and he wanted to expose all truths of them in secret."

"Sadly the UA traitor which wasnt *CENSORED FOR THE SAKE OF ANIME ONLY AND UR DADDY LESBIAN IF U SAY IT HERE* if not someone else."-he says pointing at Kaminari-

Kaminari:"wha-??"

Evan:"your a petty bitch and only wanted power."

"So you exposed the truth of Midoriya as you worked as a double agent for the Hero Comission and the LOV, and by exposing this, the Hero Comission arrested Deku and tortured him for days trying to get lies from him and to tell them where the information is."

"Sadly that kaminari figured it out and than the Hero Comission decided to kill Deku, the thing is that someone was helping him from the outside who tried to find ways to clean his name, and Deku got one step ahead them by exchaging the two clips of ammo the officer had for blank rounds and to even trick them more."

"He stopped his own heart with Black Whip."

Everyone falls in silence as they slowly turn to their Deku who just stares at Evan with a "for real??" face while the others wonder if their Deku is insane enough to do so too....truth to be told, he is.

"After faking his death, the one helping Deku got him out of there safely after faking his death and got her to her house to help him out....You see Deku not only was tortured, but he was drugged and mentally tortured."

"So she took him to his house and helped him rest and helped him out, you may wonder who this is and she is actually a famous prosecutor in Japan who has helped UA in multiple cases in your reality."

Nezu:"wait a second...Sae?"

Evan nods to him with a small smile as he shows a picture of the woman who helped them out.