GUARDIAN DEKU

Evan:"Oh god..."

Vilest:"so were getting sad and darkish?"

Jax:"i mean...you know which AU is this one"

Vilest:"but what is he gonna show them?"

Evan:"well....ehm....how bad do you want it to be?"

Many look at Evan wondering what he's planning on showing them at the moment.

Evan:"okay lets just...try and put it in the most calmed moment..."-presses a button-

-

-

-

Chaos, this is another one of those, we start in the heat of a battle as no one knows what to do for the moment as a shield continues bouncing around with someone jumping over it as he pulls a golden gun from his pocket and fires three shots.

???:"WE NEED EVERYONE HERE NOW!! WE ONLY GOT ONE SHOT BEFORE THIS GUY BURST OFF INTO NOTHINGNESS WITHTHE WHOLE STATION!!"

???:"WERE ON OUR WAY!! THE CRYPT IS QUITE HIGH SO YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND!!"

???:"Izuku! he's making clones!"-he says as many different 3 meter creatures start appearing and running all over the place as it starts charging up an attack.-

Izuku:"dammit....!! Nagant got a solution??"

Nagant:"USE THE OPERATOR !! THEY'VE WORK BEFORE THEY MUST WORK IN THIS TIME!!"-gun shots are heard from her comms.-"TOGA MOVE IT!!"

Toga:"THIS IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE FOR US!!"-she says as she takes out her sword and parries some shots before slicing some opponents in half-

???:"WERE HERE!!"

Izuku:"ABOUT TIME!!"-he says as he takes out Ace of Spades and shoots some of his enemies in the head-"HAWKS!! ZACK!! NOW'S TIME TO GET RID OF ATRAKS!!"

ZACK/HAWKS:"HAI!!"-the two grab their swords from their back as they get ready to rush in-

Izuku:-he grabs an object from a port as he slams a sphere on his helmet letting him see only the circuits of the place opening his view to only electronics related to the Space Station-

While the others can see the clones perfectly, from Izuku's perspective he can only see the real Atraks-1 due to the many robotic pieces across his body that are made from the same company that made the Space Station, Braytech. Now capable of seeing him, he takes out a sword of his own as he jumps up just to see a blueish purple drone rushing towards him just to do a Double Jump Strafe dodging it and kicking it towards other nearby opponents blowing them up.

Zack and Hawks quickly run towards him as they jump up and push him towards the enemy as the three get in front on him, each one using their different swords get ready to attack him with Izuku's Quickfang, Hawks' Falling Guilliotine and Zack's Crownsplitter.

Zack:"DIE FOR ONCE YOU CUNT!!!"-his sword quickly slashes open Atraks' chest making him flinch in pain-

Izuku comes in with another slash and using the Speed Buff granted by his Quickfang he quickly cuts off all of his arms for than Hawks to finish the job and slash him in half destroying his core in the spot stopping the nuclear blast he was preparing.

A mechanic screech combine with an alien-like one comes out of Atraks before his body drops to the floor leaving the three panting as they see a dark pyramid like object come out of him as it shatters as they hear someone or something say "Security Breach contained...Systems working normally".