CLASS 1B DEKU PART 2

-HAPPY NEW YEARS PPL!! IS GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!! AND SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD THIS BEFORE!! i WAS PLANNING ON DOING SO IN THE 2ND BUT SOME PROBLEMS CAME OUT!-

Evan:"OOH....I'm about to scream my ass off here!"

Vilest:"did you already show them the last one?"

Evan:"Yea I left it on a cliffhanger before the fight, litteraly seconds before it."

Deku:"Which AU are you talking about now?"

Evan:"Class 1B Deku"-many ears get the attention of this-"wanna see his fight versus Bakugo?"

Everyone:"YEA!!"

Bakugo:"is obvious I'm winning."

Evan:"oh really?"

Jax:"this fight is not a win on your book at all."

Bakugo:"what do you-?"

Vilest:-Presses the button-

-

-

-

We find ourselves just seconds after what happened originally, Midoriya is right now on his position to rush head first towards Bakugo as he takes a deep breath and gets ready.

Midoriya:"Let my resolution shine....."

Bakugo:"Huh...so you didnt break apart you damn looser"-he stands up straight as he prepares his explosions with a maniacal smile-

Midoriya:"yea....because I wont break with you near me..."-he stands up straight as he gets in a combat position-"...because i dont loose to weak bastards like you..."(add more fuel to the fire....)

Bakugo simply stares at him with a tetric look on his face as he gets ready to attack him, an overblowing rage is all coming from him at the moment as he can only think of a singular thing, "Kill Deku"...that is all in his mind and many can feel the killing intent coming from him.

Bakugo:"You...."

(by adding more fuel to him....)

"YOU....."

(your pride...)

"YOU....!!!"

(...will break like paper on water) 

"YOU USELESS BASTARD!!!"

Bakugo launches himself head in towards Midoriya who simply stares at him as he charges his strongest explosions with the full intent of killing Midoriya.

Monoma:"A single one of those explosions at close range could destroy his organs."

Kuroiro:"Not to say the fact he needs to aquaintant with whatever speed he now has!"

Kendo:(You have a chance of winning Izuku...but the price-)

She's interrupted as Midoriya's lightning covers him and he rushes head in for Bakugo shocking his entire class as they all scream "WHAT THE-??" but their screams are covered by the viceral screams from Midoriya and Bakugo who go head in with Midoriya giving the first blow with a kick straight to Bakugo's face.

"UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Bakugo goes for an explosion just for it to be kicked back his way burning his chest due to Midoriya kicking him, using all momentum he has at the moment, Midoriya spins midair sorrounding him in a tornado or both lightning and air pressure before he collapses it and goes for an axe kick to Bakugo who barely dodges it and just as he was gonna go for an explosion, a knee hit from Midoriya came straight to his nose breaking the cartilage.