1

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎^

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘)

And y'all I wanna post the second book but I'm scared y'all not gon read it 😢

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The horrid sound of my alarm clock and my mom yelling woke me up. I groan sitting up. One thing is foreshore, if my alarm doesn't wake me up, my mom will.

"Ashley Gough! Get down here so you don't miss yo flight!" My mom yelled from down stairs. "Coming mother!"

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and wash my face before slipping my crocs on. I grabbed my phone off the charger, grabbed my charger, and headed down stairs. I had already showered the night before, packed my bags before bed and made sure to put them downstairs because lord knows it is a hassle trying to get a suit case downstairs safely.

All was left to do was put my jacket on and head downstairs since I didn't feel like changing out of my pajamas.

My mom was already inside warming the car up while she watches my through the rear view mirror clearly struggling to get my suitcase in the back. Once I'm done, I get in and we're off to the airport.

T̥ͦi̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ-s̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦ

"Okay baby don't forget, pepper spray and pocket knife." I nodded my head yes and hold up my phone and comb that are disguise for pepper spray and a pocket knife. She kisses my cheek and waves goodbye as I bored the plane.

Oh I didn't even tell you were I was going! I'm heading to New York for art school. I really want to put my art up in museums so people can see my creativity. At the moment I do commissions and am in the process of making a YouTube channel.

A lot of my art displays my emotions or what it is like to see through my eyes, which I might add is pretty weird. A lot of the shit I draw if you were to see through my eyes, may seem like I'm high or drunk but nun of that, even though I have painted high and it turned out nothing like I expected. My point is my art is abstract and kind of dysfunctional. To others it seems like just a bunch of colors thrown on a canvas but to me it's anger, sadness, depression, irritation, etc.

T̥ͦi̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ-s̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦ

I wake up just in time to hear that we're landing and to put our seat belts on if we took them off. I fasten my seat belt and watch out the window. Newyork is very pretty and lit up at night, not as lit up as Vegas though, it feel like they be haven street lights 3 cm away from each other. I hop off the plane when we stop, and go to get my suit case.

I'm waiting to see my suit case when in the blink of an eye I'm on the floor, and pain shoots up my back. Everything is dizzy as I try and sit up, I look around to see if I can find the dick head who push me over. I must've turn my head to fast because just like that I'm falling over before I can comprehend what's going on.

My eyes close as an instinct but I don't feel the floor. Instead I feel a strong pair of arms pull me up to their very hard chest. There shirt must have been tight because I could feel their nip-nip's through their shirt and let me tell you-

"Bellissima, it's rude to stare and drool on people, no?"

A/n: so your thoughts?