8

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 [𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍- 𝚐𝚘-]

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Ash, baby wake up," Slim tried to wake Ashley up as calmly as possible. But that all went out the window when she turned over, her back now facing him now, and farted hella loud.

"Polo get yo ass in here and wake yo fat headed long neck head ass momma up!" He yelled.

In less than a minute, Polo was up on the bed licking her face, "Nigga get yo stank breath out my face lil boy," Ash said before groggily getting up to go wash up. She was still upset from not getting any "dique" last night.

Her sister was the one who had called last night, asking if she could schedule for her to watch her son, Jamar, at the beginning of next month. Of course she said yes cause that's her sister but she was still highly upset that she was left to fall asleep sexually frustrated.

Because Ash was a busy person, she kept a planner on her so people could schedule when they could come over and stuff like that. She didn't want someone to call and ask if they could over right quick and she was busy.

This month in particular was busy, because it was her birthday month.

Ash was coming out the bathroom before she was snatched up by her neck. "That fuckin attitude gots tuh go li' mama," Slim said before tounging her down. She was shocked to say the most but kissed back nun the less. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him impossibly closer as his hands traveled down to her butt. She moand into the kiss as he slapped it, massaging it shortly after.

Once again there little moment was ruined, but this time by her alarm. She groaned before turning her alarm off and punching the air with her fist after.

Today she had a hair, nail, and wax appointment. 𝚂he was about to be late if she ain't leave right now. 𝙷eading to her closet, Ash puts a quick outfit on before meeting Xavier -August middle name- down stairs.

Since she was getting her little piggies painted and fat ma waxed, she wore fitted grey spaghetti strapped dress that reached her ankles.

August was waiting in the car smiling with a bag of breakfast in one hand and a mango smoothie in the other.

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜?
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛?