14

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚

Her and Xavier^

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 [𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 -𝐠𝐨-]

°。°。°。°。°。

Nervous, Ashley sat in the docters office with Slim and Xavier. She was really scared for some reason even though they said they were ready for kids. She couldn't help but think about the "what if's".

"I know you're overthinking right now, tell me what's on your mind mi amor," Slim says from beside her. That just made Ashley break down right then and there as she violently shakes from crying so hard. It takes her a while to get herself together before she could say anything to them, but they hold her as they patiently wait for her to gather herself.

"I know you guys said your ready, but my mind can h-help to think your l-lying," Ashley says sniffling and hiccuping (you know, that shit u be doing after u get the beating of yo life😭) as she lays her head on Xavier's chest.

Xavier and Slim share a look of sadness, "mamas were not lying," Xavier starts, "and we can't wait to have the baby," Slim finishes.

They continue to talk and smile about their future and what it holds for them. Ashley's mood seem to change in a snap of a finger after a little reassurance. It's like you can see her skin glowing and the happiness beaming off of her. It's like it's contagious because the doctor comes in and immediately smiles as she looks at the happy couple in front of her.

She greets all of them before telling her what they've all been waiting for, "well after doing a series of test...

...your results came back positive, congratulations Ms. Gough, you are indeed pregnant!"

Ashley can't help but start crying again but his time they're tears of joy.

They get home after stopping at Sonic because Ashley got hungry. The doctor had gave her a paper saying all the things she could and couldn't eat in order to keep a healthy pregnancy. She also gave Ashley things she could do like yoga and singing to the baby and also to expect back problems to in the future.

Xavier and Ashley head to the couch while Slim heads out again, he told them that he was called out to work.

Ashley lays back on the couch with the remote in her hand picking a movie while Xavier picks her leg up and start massaging her feet. She hums and ends up picking Princess and the Frog because it's her favorite. "I love you princesa," Xavier says staring deeply into her brown eyes. She smiles big and wide before climbing over to him and sitting in his lap, laying her head on his chest.

"I love you too mi hombre gaupo"

A/n: I hope you lovely's enjoy