5

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙^

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 -𝚐𝚘)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

I wake up to the bright sun shining in my face. Taking a look at my surroundings, I must have fallen asleep because my bed does not smell like old spice.

Putting on some slides that were left by the bed I slowly make my way downstairs. A wonderful smell of bacon drew me in closer only to find a shirtless man cooking breakfast.

I knew it wasn't Angelo because this man had a lil afro, I kinda jsu wanna touch it. He also had back and arm tats, dman there a whole sleeve. His neck had a name in cursive on it as well. But man did his back look-

"And heres your breakfast beautiful", I didn't even know I was staring that long until my plate was gently placed in front me.

I smiled and dug in, "Angelo was called into work but I hope you don't mind spending the day with me." He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh no I wouldn't mind, these eggs are so good by the way." I complimented digging back into my food.

He just smiled and walked up stairs, "I'll be back down I'm going to go wash up love."

I blushed looking down at my food after saying okay

...

I was now dressed and sitting in Angelo's room Watchung YouTube on my phone. I don't know why but when I'm at somebody else house I refuse to pick up their remote.

There was a knock on the door before it opened slightly, "are you in here love?" I said yes as he fully came in to the room. "I never gave you my name, I'm August," he introduced himself.

"Well nice to meet you August, I'm Ashley." I reach to shake his hand and sit back on th bed. "So, my friend said he was going to be busy today, and I could take you out so would you like to go and explore with me, he tells me your new."

I laughed shaking my head, "um yeah, I've been here as a kid to visit my grandparents but um that's it I haven't been here in a while, so that would be nice."

He nods and we make our way downstairs to the front door. I fill rocky, sky, and pool's food and water bowl up. "You guys be good for mama okay, I'll be back." They were currently resting on their couch, I had already took them on a walk earlier. So they're pretty tired.

We make it to his car and he makes sure I have my seatbelt on before he speeds off.

He pulls up to a cute little Cafe and across the street from it was a park. It was pretty ealry so it wasn't much people out. August, opened my door for me and held his hand out for me to take. I blushed and took his hand in mine saying a silent thank you.

Once they go across the street he leads me to a big tree that has a lot of shade, underneath it lays a large pastel yellow throw blanket. There was a pizza box and 2 big bottles of sprite and ginger ale.

I smiled looking up at him, "this is so nice, how did you- how did you do all this it's hella ealry in the morning."

He just chuckled and pulled me down to join him on the thick throw blanket.

A/n: how was your day?