⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙

Love Engulfs..!! ❤️

Feeling devasted ...Riddhima was lost in her thoughts...
The lone tear escaped from her eyes...the pain Which she felt till now in her life was nothing in front of this ...the tear holded so much weightage..that heart just forgot to beat for him....!!
She thought..and she accepts that she had not trusted him ...but to him ...Her betrayel mattered most .. not her self respect.. ...

How can he ?
She asked herself...

How can he steps so low ...?
She was his wife..how can he just allow anyone to disrespect her...how ????

Her Eyes got red ...but her tears travelled to her neck and reached to her mangalsutra....yes the bond in which they were tied .....

Seeing mangalsutra her heart just got new Beats..it was just shining in the sunshine and her tear drops were making glow the diamond over it ..it was just as transparent like anything that can't be told.... seeing it she remembered their wedding day...
Remembered each moment with him ....

Though their marriage was not normal.. they didn't try to make successful and create it with love but instead it was filled with just hatred.. But..she ...she has tried to fulfill each and every duty as a daughter- in - law .

Though they didn't move to Next step in their relationship after realising their love to each other..but they both tried to fulfill each and every responsibilities as a husband and wife....he.... ..yes he had all rights on her as his wife but ..to make her comfortable he still respected her and gave her space .. didn't force her.. in starting of their marriage...infact he used to sleep on couch to make her comfortable with him .....

That tear over mangalsutra washed her all thoughts that Kabir had poured in her head...

The man who after getting betrayel from Ragani.. still kept her safe ...how can he behave like this with his wife ...
No...
No....
No......
The accusations Kabir made on Vansh are all wrong..he can never do such things.....

What if their relationship was made on the base of hate , mistrust , Revenge..but their relationship was as pure as the diamond...was transparent both the sides being loyal towards each other.....

New hope towards Vansh arises in her heart..and she decides to trust over him this time... this time she will not give anybody the right to destroy her trust and her hopes towards Vansh...

Her heart starts to beat at faster rate..

She listens to her heart Beats.. Which were clearly audible to her... thinking about Vansh... She felt like that her heart loved to listen his name ...and love to beat fast and dance..for one and only to Vansh...!!

Riddhima -

I LOVE YOU VANSH...
I LOVE YOU.... !!!!
I TRUST YOU...!!!!

I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF..!!
PLZ DON'T BREAK MY HEART ..
IT BECOMES SO WEAK IN CASE OF YOU...

She closes her Eyes and consoles herself..

I MISS YOU ...!!
PLZ RETURN TO ME ..!!

FORGIVE ME...PLZ THIS TIME !!

IM FEELING THAT NOBODY IS WITH ME...
PLZ COME BACK NAAAHHHHH...

While Kabir was shocked to see that still she is trusting Vansh...how ??
He tried his best to manipulate her...
How can it go in vain...

Kabir - still u are trusting that
ruthless - heartless man riddhima...
I feel pity on you....