Ch. 3 - Giyu Tomioka

• • •

"No way... it's him?!"

• • •

The running footsteps.

"Nezuko! Don't give up Nezuko! You gotta stay strong!" Tanjiro cried as he saw Nezuko trying to held herself back.

'Why am I like this? It's that man who made me like this.. I'm sorry Niichan, Niisan.' Nezuko's tears dropped onto Yoriichi's face.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.' Nezuko thought.

Someone is running towards the siblings.

Then Yoriichi felt someone's presence getting closer and closer.

The guy jumped and tried to slice Nezuko's head. Yoriichi saw this and got the axe out of Nezuko's mouth and you heard a clash. Snow blowing all over the place by the huge impact.

"NIISAN!" Tanjiro yelled as he saw his brother getting 'attacked' by someone.

The guy in the mismatch haori was caught by surprise of how strong his grip only using one day to block his attack.

He then disappeared and appeared a few meters back.

"It's okay Nezuko. Your Niichan will protect you." Yoriichi said in a soothing voice. Making Nezuko calm down a bit.

Tanjiro went in front of the two blocking them.

The guy turned around and stared at the three with the cold emotionless eyes.

'Who's that?' Tanjiro thought, eyes widening.

'A sword?' He looked at the words in the sword.

"Why are you protecting it." The guy asked.

"She's our sister! Our younger sister!" Tanjiro said, hugging the two siblings and blocking them from the male emo.

"Arhhhghhh!"

"NEZUKO!" Yoriichi said as he held firm from the grip.

"You call that thing your sister?" He asked as he stared at Yoriichi.

Yoriichi stared back, glaring at the demon slayer.

Suddenly the demon slayer came in running in front of them, Yoriichi saw this and got up without hesitation and his grip on Nezuko Tightened.

He ran, somehow almost outrunning the demon slayer.

Tanjiro saw this and tried to block the emotionless guy.

'He is fast and strong. He can be a good demon slayer' the guy thought as he tried to grab his sister but failed.

Then Tanjiro accidentally ran into his brother head butting him in the forehead.

Yoriichi staggered and dropped Nezuko, "NIISAN IM SORRY!" He said.

'Damn your forehead is still like a rock. Probably even harder than a damned rock.' He thought then suddenly tried to find where Nezuko is.