Ch. 5 - Training with Tsugikuni

• • •

"I will protect you from harms way even if I have to sacrifice myself"

• • •

"Nii-San are you still writing a Journal? Is it for Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked.

Yoriichi smiled a bit and nodded, "yes I will be writing it for Nezuko. When she wakes up she will know what is happening."

Tanjiro then looked over at Nezuko who was sleeping peacefully, without moving. His nose could smell worry from his big brother.

"Nii-San Nezuko will wake up, I know it" Tanjiro Assured him.

He then nodded and continued to write down stuff in the journal.

"Here Nii-San I can write with you!"

~~~

"The Demon Slayer corps has around several hundred members. It's a organization unrecognized by the government. Yet it's existed since ancient times, and we continue to hunt the demons today." Urokodaki explained.

"Who is leading the demon slayer corps?" Yoriichi asked.

"Good question. As for who's leading the demon Slayer corps. That will remain a mystery."

"Demons. Staple food... Humans! They kill humans and feed on them. No one knows when and where the first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable. Wounds heal in the blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off, and limbs can be newly regenerated. Some demons can shape shift. Others have otherworldly powers."

"If you say it like that, then this Nichirin Swords can kill them?" Yoriichi then asked again.

"Yes, they can only be killed by the sunlight or the decapitation with the special sword called the Nichirin Blade. The demon slayers battle the demons with their own mortal bodies. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal, and, once lost, their limbs cannot grow back! Yet, even si they battled the demons... to protect other humans."

A/N: the last scene of that gave me chills.

~~~

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEZUKO IN A CAT SUIT

~~~

"I am a trainer. I literally train swordsmen." Urokodaki said as he watches the two run.

Tanjiro huffing and Yoriichi who seemed to have no problem at all.

"There are many trainers, and each of them trains their pupils with their own regimen in their location. To join the demon slayer corps, you must survive the final selection process held on Mt. Fujikasane." He told the two who was listening intensely to his every word.

"Whether or not their eligible for final selection is up to me."

*JUMPS OVER THE TRAP - TANJIRO*

'Starting today, me and Nii-San are going to keep a journal for Nezuko. We're descending the mountains again today, me and Nii-San will train to our hardest so we both won't die during the final selection. Although he does look more in shape then me.'

Traps everywhere trying to knock or hit Tanjiro but he barely dodges them in time to keep going.

'After repeatedly descending the mountain, day after day, I've starting to learn how to avoid most of the traps. It's because I'm much stronger now, and because I'm even more adept at detecting scents than before. Sensei said Nii-San was much more stronger so he will start teaching him more harder training. I wonder if he is okay right now. But then again, even if I'm growing stronger, the traps are also getting more difficult! HE MAY REALLY WANT TO KILL ME!'

~~~

WITH YORIICHI

~~~
"1000 more!" The old man called in the back after Yoriichi was done swinging the sword 2000 times already.

Without complaining he started swinging again and again, at 2470 he began to sweat.

What harsh training.

At night everyone was tired. Tanjiro was falling asleep trying to write what he did in the day. While Yoriichi was outside of the house, mumbling to air.

Yoriichi's POV (3rd):
"Sensei, I can now do 7000 swings today." Yoriichi said to the ghost. The ghost was the original Yoriichi.

 The ghost was the original Yoriichi

"I see.. I will teach you how to continuously breath and while sleeping." He said, if you look closely he smiled a bit.

"Hai"

And they started their training.

Narrator POV (3rd):

How did they meet you might ask? They met once in a forest near a river when Yoriichi Kamado was washing his dirty clothes.

The First breathing user was surprised that the Kamado looks not only just like him but he could also see ghosts and see the transparent world.

He finally have decided that Yoriichi Kamado will now be his successor.

The sun breath user started teaching him basics of sun breathing, which was easy since the Kamado has learned the dance of the fire god.

He teaches him anything, and everything.

From basics of sun breathing to other breathing styles. Since he is the original creator Tsugikuni can teach him any breathing styles he wanted.

Using wooden sword to cut off a bamboo tree, to hard rocks.

Horrendous training and burden was on the oldest kamado's shoulders.

And finally, he mastered sun breathing.

~~~

A/N:

That was such a Quick summary since I was so lazy.

Breathing styles he has now:

Water, sun, lightning and wind

We love OP Yoriichi 😩