Ch. 6 - Dead kid called Sabito

• • •

"But I know that I'll make it out alive"

• • •

"Tanjiro, are you okay?" Yoriichi asked, looking at his exhausted brother.

"Yes! I am, it's just that the training is tuff! That's all" He said, lying on the bed.

"I see, i will and watch your training tomorrow."

"Ehhh?"

~~~

Time skip brought to you by Yoriichi being Dense.

~~~

"500 more!"

"EHHH!?"

Yoriichi stood there, looking or just spectating at Tanjiro, since he finished  early with his training.

• • •

Tanjiro ran over to Urokodaki, with a sword in his hand trying to swing it at him. Only to get judo flipped by the man. Urokodaki barehanded and unarmed, making Tanjiro frustrated.

Tanjiro then jumped to him, again still got judo flipped. This happened 200 times, while Yoriichi was spectating how his brother is getting beaten up by his second master.

'Poor Tanjiro.' He thought while looking at his brother with pity.

'HE'S RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL!!' Tanjiro complained, while getting flinged to the other side.

• • •

"We're home. Nezuko."

The two boys looked at their sister, who was peacefully sleeping in Her bed, Yoriichi knew that Tanjiro is very anxious yet he couldn't do anything himself since he is also worried about his sister.

• • •

Tanjiro's POV:

Today, I learned breathing techniques and some forms. Nii-San is nowhere to be found.

"Total concentration Breathing? Is it was nii-San has been doing since he was little?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, your nii-San is quite the special case. And I'm going to teach you all ten of the water breathing forms.remember to take a long breath so the oxygen flows into every cell in your body. This will enhance your body's natural healing power, and both stabilize and energize your spirit." He explained.

"Relax your body, While bracing your lower half." He instructed, Tanjiro then concentrated on his action.

"All right, breathe!"

Tanjiro took a deep breath in and out, only to get slapped by Urokodaki in the stomach.

"Wrong!"

Tanjiro clutched his stomach in pain while trying not to scream out.

"Next! Forms!"