☁ Chapter 1 ☁

Third-person POV

Eirwen doesn't even remember, how did he get out of the clinic and was now following the maid, who came visit him yesterday.

While he was silently walking along with the maid that was in front of him, He observed and memorize each path and directions, because it would be useful rather than getting lost in the hallway, which would be embarrassing, and annoying that will may occured to him

he also noticed that each maids and butlers, he passed by, Catches a glimpse of his presence they either walk away or bow down politely at him.

Which was very uncomfortable, when they do that at his own presence, he is still not used to it.
But the maid in front of him spoke, that he needs to get used to it because he is the son of the Grand Duke.

Speaking of maid, She did introduce herself before she takes him out of the clinic and help him tour around while she return him to his own room.

Her name was Miss Kate.

I've also discovered that this mansion was so big and easy to get lost if you didn't get to memorize each of these paths, you'll get mislaid immediately.
He sighed.

He finally arrives in front of his room as Kate open the door revealing a big bedroom, everything was so expensive, you can even tell it when you just stared at it... the furniture was very well arranged, there's even a bookshelf that contains 100 books or much more, the bed was so large and it is called the king's bed... the window was large and behind that window, there's a balcony that you can relax; I think this room is not a bedroom but a five-star hotel... my past self is really crying right now...

" This maid will excuse herself, so please have a rest, your Royal Highness, while I get your snacks," she said before leaving the room, now Eirwen was left alone in this big hotel room...

While he waits for his snacks, he takes those minutes or hours exploring his bedroom and familiarizing each one by one.

After he was about to get done and the maid wasn't back yet, he grabbed something in the bookshelf, a book that has an interesting title.

The Lonely rabbit and the Famous Wolf.

He sat down in the single chair as he flipped open the plain aesthetic cover and spend his hours reading until the maid was finally came back.

Kate was gently knocking at the plain white door, as Eirwen told her to come inside, and she did with a cart wheel on hand pushing all the way inside that was either filled a lot of snacks and teas.

She gently served some warm tea on the coffee table, with some banana cakes, strawberry cakes, and chocolate cakes. And stood beside him, when she was done as he looked at the maid standing and than to the desserts that was served in the table.

Eirwen was either shocked by the desserts that was just served and how should he eat all of this!

His not a person or a man that would waste his food because it was overserved- he let out a sigh of defeat.

But It was even more uncomfortable, when eirwen notices kate's presence, standing looking and gazing at him as he grabbed a fork.

He can't eat nor drink with this kind of tension if she keeps on standing beside him, what's more, she also carefully observing him, every move or any action he makes which is even more horrifying than a stalker.

Eirwen let out a cough to distract himself from the creepy maid he had beside him.

Kate walked closer at him with a clean hand towel in her hand, despite her empty expression, she was worried about Eirwen's health.