🌪 Chapter 6 🌪

'°•- What happened -•°'

Third POV

Eirwen who was planning to eat his snack but he halt his movement when someone slammed their hand on his desk. The young white-haired boy was stunned because of the interference, when he was about to eat his snack.

Eirwen look up to glance at who it was.

His eyes widen in surprise, An angry young boy flaming eyes gaze at Eirwen's Ruby eyes, it was filled with hates and disgust

There's no doubt he hates him very much for the things he had done.

The young boy's name is Richardo... And It was one of the former Eirwen enemies.
Gazing at a sweating and angry boy in front of him, he can't help but look away from him; did he run all the way here just to get his revenge?

I mean who wouldn't be excited to land a single and simple punch at the bastard who always torture him everyday?

Eirwen then said " did you come all the way here to get a revenge on the things I have done? " his eyes blinked and look at him.
" then go on " ...

Richardo who was stunned at his words gritted his teeth, clasped tightly his fist at Eirwen's desk; I came here to see if the rumors were true that he was back from his suspension, but why does he suddenly say that, He treats me like I'm the one who's at fault here!

He responded with an angry scowl on his little face, " Follow me... "

Eirwen just sighed out as he sees the young red boy walk away from his desk.

" Let the child do his works, i guess."

--------------------

They were finally at the empty hallway where students rarely came by.

It was empty as Eirwen stared at the young boy in front of him.

His feature is really cute just by staring at him, the more Eirwen gaze at him the more Richardo get angrier toward him.

" I REALLY HATE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT DON'T YOU?! " the red hair boy yelled at him as his complexion darkened.

" I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOUR STUPID TORTURE?! " he continued as he point his finger at Eirwen's face.

Eirwen who is not surprised knew this very well, he can't help but feel guilty at the young boy in front of him, Richardo who is very furious, he tried his best not to cry in front of his enemy, because if he cried,
it's only shows his weakness which he doesn't wish for him or himself to see.
It only brings disgrace to his family's name.

" if you don't want me to be here, then I'll drop out from this Academy and move away from here so you will never see my stupid face again..." Eirwen point at himself as he sees Richardo surprised expressions, he continued...

" if you are still not satisfied, Then beat me black and blue, I won't tell anyone even my family..."

Richardo looks at him in daze as he keeps listening to what Eirwen was saying, his fist tightly gripped, He gritted his teeth.

"... I'm sorry-" Eirwen lastly said as he stared at the young boy in front of him... He wanted to ease all of his enemies by moving away from them, and Dropping out from the academy, but he knew it's still wasn't enough.

He remembered very well, what the past Eirwen did toward this young Kid that's in front of him.

It was just so horrible. What's more is that his family doesn't even supported this kid when he was beaten by Eirwen in the past. Only his big brother, but his brother only felt sympathy toward him. Because he cant do anything.