🌨 chapter 3 🌨

Third-person POV

In a quiet room, where everything was splendid and can make everyone awe, and a single but beautiful kid who was very gloomy, who made the whole room drop the atmosphere, To level one.

Eirwen was sitting in the corner, hugging his own feet; what did I just do?

He just made a scene, is he asking for death, it's not even a week yet and he's now making trouble with his two stupid brothers.

"...It's their fault that they made me angry and upset hmph.." He mumbled his words by himself while he made a pouting expression while staring at the window in the balcony...

He let out a sigh...

He wondered, if he died today, would he ever go back to his present time?
But he is afraid what if he would die for real?

And this wasn't all a dream... But his new reality

He stood up, still in his gloomy state of mind, he walk out and stand on the balcony to get some fresh air.

As he was now standing in the balcony holding the silver railings, he looked at the cloudy skies that slowly moves.

As he was relaxing it was suddenly got interrupted by the sound of the door.
he asked who it was... But It responded nothing.

" ... "

Eirwen raised his eyebrow in confusion. Who the hell it can be??

Eirwen tried his best to comfort himself while thinking about; ignoring that fact about ghosts smiling and pranking you on the daylight? That would be very stupid, and... Scary... This is not even a fantasy so I'm safe right?... I guess not.

----

He quickly opened the door revealing someone who he doesn't want to see...

" Good morning, First big brother...What brings you here?" Eirwen asked, he still has his expressions with a dead look in his eyes while staring at his Brother.

" may we talk inside your room... " his voice was chilling and frightening to listen to. While Eirwen needs to bear with it or else, he would be somewhere now.

"...yes " Eirwen responds to his point, his clean pale forehead was filled with sweats, as he opened the door for him, he didn't notice the frown face of his brother when he did that.

" Where are your maids? " he walked inside his younger brother's chamber And now politely sitting in the seats, while Eirwen gently closes the door behind him and sits down in a single chair in front of his brother...

"They are busy in a moment...anyways... What brings you here? " Eirwen asked while looking at his hands squeezes together, he can feel his heart beating faster.

His big brother notices his little brother who was very uneasy, after he came by.

He slightly looked at him in the eye.

"... Are you somehow feeling uncomfortable when you are with us? " his gray sharp eyes, soften when he sees his brother being further away from him... Distancing himself.

" ... " Eirwen's mind was in a battle in a moment of destruction, death is right in front of him right here, right now. He doesn't know how to respond to his brother's question.

" so, I'll take that as a yes... " Akeldama continues as he pushes his glasses back up with his fair long fingers.

" It may take us some moment for us to get comfortable with each other, so just come to me when you needed something... Just remember that your brother is right here. "