🌩 Chapter 5 🌩

--------

Another beautiful day, just like any other day, Soft clean breeze of wind coming inside the open window, The smell of the scent of a faint rose expressing his hello at the Sleeping Boy laying on the king's size bed.

the sun reflected brightly in the young handsome boy's Palestinian skin, which felt like his new alarm clock, his lashes trembled slightly as he was about to wake up, but he don't want too, because he want to rest more.

He turned around avoiding the Sunlight, Now his breathing was much softer that felt like he was about to go back from his dreamland.

But the young boy's luck was so small that His maid Suddenly burst the door open making him sit up quickly because of the rough noise that surprised him.

He touched his heart because it was beating rapidly, he looked at kate's new business smile, because she knew that her master new changes of personalities, can now make some new friends, she's so excited that she forgets about knocking.

" I'm sorry Your Royal Highness! "She quickly bows, She heard that her master said it was okay, She quickly stood up straight.

" Your Royal Highness, This maid will make you more handsome and even more beautiful! no, your royal highness is already gorgeous no matter what! " she keeps mumbling each word, And Eirwen who just calm down didn't get to listen to her squeaky noises

" It's fine, Kate' it's fine... There's no need. " He warmly smile at her, Even though he's tired eyes were still blinking in a state of half-sleep.

Kate looked much more Evil but in a good way.

-----------

The little young boy who is already pretty enough was much more Adorable and look like Sparkling beautifully Youth.

His white silver hair that was neatly brushed does look fluffier that makes you want to pat it all day long, his white lashes that covered his sparkling ruby eyes blinked, His clothing was both comfortable and attractive in the eyes.

He was wearing white long sleeves, Under his collar, it has a dark long Ribbon that was tied neatly, his black shorts that almost reach his knees exposed his pale white smooth leg, with a pair of Black high stockings and small black shoes that were perfectly fit his small feet.

He twirls around in front of the full-length mirror checking his appearance, He is indeed beautiful, Eirwen can't help but sadly smile while staring at his reflection, he wanted to meet the real Eirwen, but now he's living with his body and he already passed away..

He let out a soft sigh of sadness, and shout at his brain " HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME!!"

Kate noticed her master's sad expression while looking at himself, Does he not like the outfit she ready for him? Or does he not like his newly scented Perfume?

He looks at Kate with a warm smile as he responded " I like this outfit very much Kate, thank you for your hard work"

She calms down, Slowly letting go of all the thoughts she minds a minute ago, As she responded with a smile. " ...Mhm Your welcome Your Royal Highness "

---------------

Leaving the room silently while his maid lead him toward the exit, He saw a lot of servants who were lining in the exit with a proud expression some are looking in awe admiring their young master that was walking out.

Before Eirwen takes his exit he waves them goodbye with a warm smile.

The door was then shut close behind him.
He was indeed both nervous and excited Because this would be his first time walking outside ever since he first transmitted into this novel.