Chapter 3

Michael continued going after the nurses and doctors. Samuel finally got up and ran to find Mr. and Mrs. (l/n). Mr. (l/n) looked around frantically. "Are you able to get a hold of (y/n)??" Mrs. (l/n) shook her head no, crying like hell. They were part of the team that has to calm down the patients and get them back into their rooms. Bodies, parts, and insides strung about the halls. Dr. Loomis was on the verge of throwing up from the smell. He finally found Mr. and Mrs. (l/n). "Finally! Come with me, the both of you." Dr. Loomis said. "Loomis what did you do?" Mr. (l/n) asked. Dr. Loomis glanced back but said nothing. "Our son! He's at a party and won't answer! We need to do something!" Mrs. (l /n) yelled, crying. "We will. As we speak Myers is most likely going back to Haddonfield. To his house." Mr. and Mrs. ( l/n) gasped. "I already called the cops. They're at your house, don't worry." Sirens blared in the distance.

Haddonfield

Michael finally arrived to Haddonfield. He killed a mechanic and stole his suit as well as his car. Kids ran about trick or treating, paying no mind to the silent killer. He made his way about, going to his house. He seen about six cop cars and grunted with frustration. 'I don't want to deal with this.' He thought and went to look for people to kill. He found a house with music blaring. He seen people dancing in the window. Unknowingly to him, someone was already yelling about the cops being at his house.

"Jake! Jake! Please Jake!" He looked at him, still dazed from being drunk. " Hm? " "Cops are at my house!" He got up and stumbled down the stairs with him. "Well shit. Wh...I need more beer." He slurred. "Jake!" He looked at him. "What do you think happened?" "I-I don't know!" We were about to leave the house when screams erupted from the upstairs. "Catherine!" Jake yelled and went to run up the stairs. I tried to grab his arm but failed. Her body was throw down the stairs and everyone screamed, trying to run out the house. In the commotion, I lost Jake. I hid in a small storage closet and brought out my phone. I had seven missed calls and a ton of messages.

11:00 pm
Mom: please get back to the house. Myers is lose. The cops will protect you.
11:20 pm
Mom: please answer me! (y/n)! Please!
11:30 pm
Mom: honey please look at your phone. You said you would listen for a call or text.

There were so many messages. I tried to text my mom back when the door was ripped open. I screamed. Standing in front of me, looking at me, was Michael Myers himself. "Leave him alone meathead!" Jake yelled. He turned to Jake and raised his knife. "Run (y/n)! Run!" Michael started going after Jake until I him with a pan. 'I shouldn't have done that...' I thought and gulped. Michael slowly turned around and looked at me. I started to back away. Jake got around Michael, grabbed my hand, and started running towards the back door. Loud foot steps could be heard behind us. "When I tell you to run, run!" Jake yelled. "I didn't want to lose my only friend..." We ran to my house, to the cops. "Please...Mi-Michael Mye-" I tried to say, breathless. "Go look for him." The sheriff told five of the other cops. "Get inside and stay there. Do not leave unless told to." We nodded and went inside. "THEY'RE NOT GOING TO LIVE! MICHAEL IS GOING TO KILL THEM! WE-" "Jake calm down..." Jake sighed. "Do you have any pills? My head hurts." I nodded and went to find some. I felt like I was being watched but every time I looked around, I couldn't find anyone. I grabbed some pills and a glass of water, walking back and handed them to Jake. "Thanks. I shouldn't have drank so much, especially if I would of known he'd show up." Jake sighed and took the pill. We sat on the couch watching Halloween movies when my mom called.

"Honey? Finally! We are worried about you!" "Mom, I'm fine. Me and Jake are back at the house. The cops are outside." "Good, we're on our way. Please, please don't leave." "We won't mom. I'll see you guys when you get back."

The call ended. Jake looked at me. "Your parents?" "Yeah. I missed a lot of messages and calls earlier. Mom tried to tell me Myers got out..." I looked down sadly. "It's not your fault. The music was blaring, people were drunk, stoned, or both." I nodded and looked at him. "Yeah, they wouldn't have listened to me either." He chuckled. "It's gonna be a long night." I agreed. It felt like hours as I waited for my parents.