ii.

to him, who stole my heart and the one that i like.

[a princess who's looking for her prince charming]:: hopeless romantic

every girls in the room has their own prince. the one who will gave them a flower, the one who will pick them up and ask for a date. i think i need that one too. i want to have someone who will treat me like a princess, who will hold my hands 'till forever, claim my lips and every inch of me and my soul are his.

then i suddenly remembered that guy, that i've met yesterday. the moment that i looked into his dark eyes, i felt that there's a butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating faster, like it'll explode in just a minute. with those red luscious lips, i wonder what's the taste of those if i'll taste it. is this what they call love? is he the one that i've been looking for? my destiny?

do i need a telescope to see how's the stars positioned? just to know if this is the sign that he will be mine? do i need a fortune teller, so that i will know that he'll be my future prince charming? or the fortune lies beyond the stars, and i don't have nothing to do but to believe in it.

no matter how far the star is. i will reach it, just to make sure that he'll be mine. and to the guy who captivated my heart, i love you and i will always be.

&&. esthereal - it's just like you're a star, while i'm dreaming about you from afar.