Chapter.1

It was pretty dark, smoke and fire were everywhere, your breathing was heavy and your vision was blurry. The constant fighting against piltover enforcers and ramdom thugs left you with bruises everywhere and knuckles covered in blood and it wasn't only yours.

You made some steps before you collapse on your knees taking big and heavy breaths. Then you hear steps coming in your direction and from what you can hear they were just two.

You start to see the form of a big and muscle man approaching with a smaller form next to him, maybe a kid? It wasn't taller than you so you think you could kill it easily and like a good and normal kid would do you prepared yourself to atack.

When the big man approach you run and go straight against the smaller to take it in hotage starting to choke it with your arm.

???: No let her go!!

That voice came from the man? When you try to focus you see what it seems like a little girl in the arms of the big guy, the girl had blue short hair and blue shirt and pants rather torn, the man was big, REALLY big or at least for you, he had a brown beard and hair, white shirt and dark brown pants.

The man let the girl down and put her behind him.

???: "kid let her go"

(Y/N): "who are you!!?" Your grip became stronger

???: "we are not enforcers kid let her go!!"

(Y/N): "since I'm here everyone is trying to kill me so you better tell me who are you before I snap the neck of your daughter" you were basically bluffing, you had the strength to retain her but her constant fighting and of how tired you were you are sure that you are not winning any fight against that man.

Vander: "my name is Vander I'm from the lanes"

(Y/N): "....I know you, it was you who-" unfortunately for you the girl succeeded to punch you hard enough to let her go and run besides the blue haired girl coughing for air.

Vander: *sight* "guess is my time to ask who are you"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), remember that " you said preparing for a fight.

Vander just looked surprised for a moment before changing to a more sorrowful expression.

Vander: "I see, I'm sorry for your lost" he said almost like it was his fault.... but you knew it was his fault,after all he was the person who convinced your parents to participate in this madness, and here you are alone, in pain and suffering mayor injures but not everything was his fault, your parents accepted to come and the enforcers killed them so he had like 33% of the fault, thats better than all.

You tried to go fight but your body collapse again and after that everything went dark, exhausted from all the fighting and leaving behind 60 bodies of renforcers and zaunites in the bridge, the last thing you saw was that pink haired girl.

Time skip 5 years

It was a sunny and normal day in piltover or at least is what people is thinking after all no-one expect to see a building explode.

Vi: "Come on guy's don't trail behind!!" Said Vi the pink haired girl you almost killed five years ago and your best friend/rival. She looked at you and found you already on the roof waiting for them like it was nothing to clim a 8 floors building.

You and Vi had a weird relationship, she always try to beat you in a fight and you always get the crap out of her but still she continues trying, a really stubborn girl, and you like it after all she was the only one to actually challenge you besides in your job and you see the potential in her to become a great fighter one day, battle spirit was something that always attracted you.