2💚

(DAILY ATTENDANCE💚💚)

Recap🤞🏾-

"Sitting down by Ray at the table, Kentrell walks up to us sitting down with his friends ben, Quando, three & the other ones.

    "Hey, y'all." Kentrell said sitting beside me.

     " What you want Trell." I chuckled. Cause why the fuck he by me. Rubbing me. I mean I like it but nigga.

      Y'all should know by now we got history lol. It's his fault we don't communicate anymore. I would give y'all more information into why we don't communicate as much, but y'all gotta earn it.

     "I can't sit with you or sum slime?" He sucked his teeth in mugging me. Pinching my thighs.

      "I never fucking said that the fuck, Stop assuming shit nigga." I mugged right tf back.

       He a dumb ass nigga, I really can't stand his ass. He pisses me off constantly by doing dumb ass shit.

     I moved away from him , cause imma end up beating his ass in front of everybody & ion wanna embarrass him in front of his dumb faggot ass friends.

  -

      Finally school over with, that shit is so damn boring y'all lmaooo.

      Anyways, I'm walking out the double doors of the school to Ray's car. She opened the door for me.

So polite huh?

     She sat inna car and started driving. I put the aux in my phone playing (Constant Bitch- Summer Walker) Y'all I love her so much!

    DID Y'ALL SEE WHAT SHE DID WITH HER FACE? CITY GIRL DOWN 10000💔.

    While we was inna car I decided to post something on Ig.

Therealkylesister

❤💬↗️Liked by Shehawaiin, and 240,567 others

❤💬↗️
Liked by Shehawaiin, and 240,567 others

Shehawaiin- Bae ass🤞🏾(Pinned)
Therealkylesister- 4L *Best*💕

4ktKentrell- Slime💚
Therealkylesister- Lol yea😭

Rayxkayla4L- When is your clothing line dropping pretty🥰??!
Therealkylesister-  Sooonnn babyyy, soon 🤞🏾! Stay tuned bby🥴.

Jaydawayda- Beautiful ma😍🥺

Kingvonfromdao- Hey lil girl
View all 2,793 omments

-

  We finally arrived back home, I'm so glad to be home y'all!

     I walked to the kitchen to seeing my momma cooking something, so I walked over there to the stove and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and got me a taste of the food.

     "Move yo ass away from the damn food." Momma chuckled "how was school anyways baby?" She asked me.

     "It was ight momma, Kentrell tried to talk to again momma" I sat down by the island grabbing a apple from the middle "But, ian really talk to him. He was making me mad doing dumb stuff" I explained to her.

      I love telling my momma everything, she's really my heart yall without her I would be lost asf!

      "I understand baby, But you do know y'all gonna have to talk to each other" She stopped cooking and looked at me "you know that right kayla?" She stared at me.

     "Yes momma I know" I walked up out my chair and into my room which is upstairs.

     I took a shower and got straight into bed. Checking Instagram but my messages first. Everybody's texting me!

Yall I think his momma love me😣

Yall I think his momma love me😣. But anyways imma head to bed I got a busy ass day tomorrow!

-

VOTE Y'ALL 😘😘! I LOVE Y'ALL! imma make a schedule of when imma be posting so stay tuned y'all! I love yall 🤞🏾, hope yall enjoyed.!

-

What yall think kentrell and kayla had going on?💀
Any thoughts on her momma?