3💚....

(ATTENDANCE🤞🏾)

Kayla💚

       I finally woke up and its 8:53 in the morning. This is the earliest I woken up without an alarm.

       I slipped on my slides and walked in the bathroom getting ready to do my morning hygiene! I been thinking about doing YouTube. Cause my life is pretty crazy.

     Anyways, I finished my hygiene remember ladies to always wash yo ass. Youn wanna be known as the stanky lil nasty bitch. Words from a clean bitch to another 😘

I went downstairs and started looking through the refrigerator and it's starting to look empty. My momma needa go shopping imma let her know right now.

"MOMMAAAAA." I screamed

"What girl? Fuck you screaming for kay?" She looked at me, as she was walking down the stairs finna head to work.

"You needa go grocery shopping ma'am. Its getting empty momma." I explained to her.

"Ok, I will. I love y'all. I'm finna go to work. I get off at 10 tonight." She told me

"Ok, momma. I love you more." I hugged her.

Yall heard that right? She gets off at 10. I'm finna invite kentrell over. Cause, I know she gonna be back at around 1 something.

His freaky sexy ass, always trying do something lmaooo

I gotta find a nice outfit to post on the gram. That's also how I make my money. Imma wait till kentrell get here. Matter fact I'm finna call Ray right quick. So she can take the pictures for me.

*INCOMING FACETIME CALL*
Ray🥴💕

  "Hey sexy." She said licking her lips while staring at me.
"Hey best, since you calllleddd," I smiled while looking at her " Can you come over and take my pictures pleaseeeee" i whined.

I'm already knowing imma get my way either way.

"Sure, anything for you baby." Ray smirked.

I hung up, on her. Getting ready for her to come. That's why I love her, she always coming through for your girl.

30 minutes later

I seem someone car pull up in the driveway and of course it's ray fine ass. I opened the door for her. She pulled me in for a hug, as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Touching my ass with one hand.

"Aye, quit playing with me bitch." I laughed while walking away

She came behind me and grabbed me by the neck whispering in my ear. "Call me another bitch again and watch me beat yo ass" she smirked.
She took her hands from around my neck.
"Ok damn, sorry daddy." I rolled my eyes.