4💚

"I wish you can just be mines" ray said as she laid her head on me.

I wanna tell her yes but also no cause, its just that im so used to being her best friend. If we break up thats gonna effect our friendship horribly!!

"Unfortunately, I can't ray" I rubbed her hair "Me and Trell, might get back together, don't start bitchin either" She grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard asf.

Ouch that hurted tf

She mad for no reason, i feel like im stuck in between the two. I love her so much tho. I wouldn't dare leave her behind, that's my only life support if I'm being real.

"Why you do that ray?" I whined "that hurt, stop being jealous " hit her ass inna head.

"Stop whining, I'm not jealous either don't say that shit" she got up and went to the bathroom mean mugging the fuck out of me.

I can't believe she's that damn jealous, she should know I wouldn't do that to her or anything bad to harm our relationship.

-2 hours later-

She walked out the bathroom, I was halfway sleep by then. Ray, got under the covers and hugged me tightly. As if she wanted me to feel extra protected by her.

One thing about ray if me and her get into it you wouldn't know a thing! Cause we don't tell our business to nobody. It's not there's to know matter fact.. Our friendship so deep, and real it's kinda scary.

I whispered "You good baby?" She just shhh me and kissed my cheeks and told me goodnight.

Lmaooo, That's weird right? Or it's just me. Nah, that's weird.

I got up, and went to the bathroom to pee, washed my hands. Now I'm hungry finna wake ray up and eat her tf! Nawl I'm joking.

Went to the kitchen to grab me something to eat, I wanna make a salad and burger.

Weird combination huh?

Instead of that I just got me a bowl of fruity pebbles. They the best cereal ever and Honeycombs😩. Those be hitting different if ykyk. went to the living room and sat down watching "Joselines cabaret season 3". This show funny asf, I love it.

Finally done with my food, headed upstairs to lay back in bed with my best. She sleeping so peacefully I snuck my lil self back where she at. && went to sleep comfortably.

- 9 inna morning-

Let me tell y'all what this hoe did, so I'm trying get ready for school! Tell me why this heifa gonna fuck up my hair by pulling it ? Like wtf.

She childish ass fuck, I'm over here crying.
"Why you crying ? " she snickered, trying hug me.

Like bitch you know why hoe.

She finna piss me off deadass, like why tf would you do that ! She know ion play about my hair, that's one of my main focuses in life at this moment.

I walked into the bathroom , looked inna mirror and wiped the tears out my face . "Imma bad bitch, I know how to fix my hair." I mumbled to myself while looking inna mirror. "If anything that bitch better humble herself thinking it's okay for her to do that shit to me" I loudly said . So she can hear me , at this point idc if she can hear me .

We walking into school and immediately I started noticing that everybody started whispering to each other while looking at me . One girl named Niesha asked me "are you and kentrell official official now? " I just shook my head no. And politely asked her to mind her fucking business.

Now I'm pissed cause this whole day people been asking me are me and him dating . & we're not. it's not that hard to mind their business.

I told ray how I felt about the situation she told me to ask him about it , everybody know I hate when people know something about me . Cause why? Is my business being told......
-
-
-
I left a cliffhanger, what y'all think going happen? 🥹