5 💚

Kayla ~
"KENTRELL LEAVE ME TF ALONE , YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT TO ME " I screamed at him throwing my shoes at him . He ducked them.

Damn it should of hit his bitch ass

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN LAKAYLA SIMONE" he screamed back , now he was furious cause I threw a shoe at him. I don't give a fuck because he literally been treating me like shit for the past 3 weeks .

I know y'all like 3 weeks? Yeah I skipped 3 weeks Tf.

So, let me tell y'all what happened. Kentrell thought it was cute to go around accusing me of fucking Ray , like Nigga BFFR ! Me and Ray already talked about not doing anything in our relationship. He just gets mad and jealous I hate that shit so much .
I never do him like that so why do me like that?

"Ian calming down till you leave me the fuck ALONE KENTRELL! " I calmly sat down on the edge on my bed . "You literally been accusing me of cheating for what?" Looking at him in the eyes .

"I'm sorry baby , you know how I am. Y'all spend too much time together bruh . Ts ain't fair to me Kayla and yo ho ass know that" Kentrell said looking at me inna eye.

I know he fucking lying , let me leave before I say something rude . "Okay trell , get tf out now ! IM DONE , WE DONE . I HATE YOU" I cried yelling , throwing his shit at him. He walked out with his head down . He know that shit he said wasn't right , I miss my bestie now. Finna call her .

*INCOMING FACETIME CALL*
Ray👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🫀

she always calls on the right time , I love her for that .🥹
"Hey, what's wrong ?!? WHY TF YOU CRYING." She screamed , looking worried ass hell through the screen on FaceTime .

"He did that shit again best , he DID THAT SHIT AGAIN. IM SO HURT" I cried out , covering my face with my hand. Feeling so bad , she had to go through my problems with me AGAIN. "He literally is draining me , I can't nomore . I thought by giving him another chance he would be better . I guess I was wrong " I sniffed , while crying .

"Imma come over stop crying , you gonna be good . I gotchu forever, remember that ." She kissed the phone smirking . Making me laugh.

"I love you so much , the door unlocked." I smiled , with dry tears all on my face .

" I love you more and always . And okay " she smiled . I hung up .
                        *END OF FACETIME*
-
~15 minutes later
I heard someone knocking on the door and of course it's my best Ray . She came in and gave me a hug , she smelled so gooddddddd. I missed her so fucking much . She's the only person who can really calm me down , when I'm rowdy up .

She came down and sat , on my couch .

I know y'all wondering what I mean by "my" couch . So when me and trell got together , I finally took the courage and moved out . It's been peaceful ever since .

I sat right beside her , putting my feet across her legs. Grabbing the Roku remote putting some Netflix on, rubbing her hair . She has some pretty long hair , I love braiding her hair and shit.

"Ouuu, let me do your hair next time best" I smiled , looking at her . She shook her head yes, I'm starting to think she ain't even paying attention. So I turned to tv off , fuck wrong with her .

"Why you do that kay?" She said looking at me with a side eye . She know why I did that shit "you must want some attention? Huh?"

"Yes Ray I do , want some attention." I rolled my eyes "thanks for noticing, by damn time!" I laid my body across her legs looking up at her . "You really make me happy best, ion know what I'll do without you in my life . You complete me ." So y'all know , by now I'm crying .