𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎

Tsunade's POV

Tsunade and everyone else are currently flying on birds that Sai had created to help reach the Cloud Village faster.

The breeze felt good and refreshing as they flew across the sky.

"See.. now this is what I needed right here!" Suigetsu shouted.

Sasuke sighed as he heard the boys loud comments. "I really wish we didn't bring you..." He mumbled.

He then felt body heat up close to him and heard a little giggle as he caught a glimpse of red hair.

"Or you..."

Sakura looked below to see some stairs and a man down below, or at least that's what it looks like.

"Look!" She pointed out as everyone shifted their attention to the man below.

"Wait, are we already in the cloud village?" Shizune questioned.

"Sai, get us down there." Kakashi ordered.

Sai nods before descending to ground level. It seems Sakura was right, there indeed was a man at the stairs.

However... he was.. dancing?

The painted bird went away as everyone got on their feet.

Kakashi clears his throat. "Excuse me, sir!" He called out.

The man turned around and noticed the group standing there. He didn't say a word, just stared as he pushed his sunglasses up.

Tsunade went ahead of everyone and the man looked a bit shaken up as he started to blush slightly.

"We're from the Leaf village. I'm Tsunade-sama, the Fifth Hokage. We were summoned here because the Raikage wanted to continue the meeting that couldn't be finished at the summit. By any chance can you-"

The man began to mutter some things as he blushed further.

"Bro- Breas- Boo-" He stuttered as everyone looked confused.

Shizune then caught on quick. "AHIII!!" She shrieked before standing in front of Tsunade.

"Tsunade-sama! I think we're in the wrong place, this is just some perverted guy!! Let's please hurry and get out of here!!"

"N- No! It's nothing like that! It's just that- it's not everyday you run into a woman who isn't flat!" The man said, but in a weird way.

Almost as if he was rapping a song.

"See!! PERVERT!! TSUNADE-SAMA WE HAVE TO GO!!" Shizune panicked.

Sasuke sighed at the entire thing. "Idiots.."

As Shizune's shock began to quiet down, the man cleared his throat and spoke.

"You're here to see big bro. If so, follow me and I'll lead you right to him yo!" The man said.

"Um.. can't you talk... normal..?" Suigetsu asked.

"The way he communicates is quite strange, but at least we know now that we're in the cloud village." Sai said.

"Of course you are fool, ya fool."

Suigetsu looked at the guy weirdly. "I think this guy just might be one of the weirdest guys next to Orochimaru.."

Tsunade cleared her throat again. "If you don't mind, please.. lead us to him, Mr...?"