𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻: 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗

Long chapter!! Stayed up till 5am so I'm really tired and not gonna bother to fix any grammar mistakes and such until morning but enjoy this chapter.

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke Uchiha! Is it true you killed your brother?!"

"Is Itachi really dead?!!"

"You brought justice to the Uchiha clan boy!!"

Villagers were cheering on Sasuke almost all day. Normally people would appreciate the support from others but something about this made his blood boil.

He killed his brother who is responsible for the fall of the Uchiha clan and his mother's and father's death. Why is he so angry then?

More questions were asked as now even kids began to ask. Sasuke tried to hold back as best as he could.

He noticed Shizune looking over and she had a worried look on her face. Sasuke was about to call out to her until-

"Itachi got what he deserved!! May he rot in the grave, the damned murderer!!"

Something in Sasuke then snapped. He eyed the man who said it and couldn't take it anymore. The disrespect towards his brother, the praising, the annoyance.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and the people around him quieted down.

The boy was instantly in a fit of rage as he was breathing hard from his outrage.

"Who the hell are you all to judge my brother?! Yeah, I killed him!! But none of you knew him so you have no right to disrespect his name!!" Sasuke said, infuriated.

"Just shut the hell up!! Keep Itachi and my clan's names out your filthy mouths and move on!!"

Sasuke stomped off as the people were left confused. Some slightly angry for him snapping like that and using such language when their kids were around.

"Fucking assholes.." Sasuke muttered.

"Oi..." He heard a familiar voice.

He sighed and tried to calm down. "What do you want Sakura...?" He grumbled as the kunoichi sat next to him.

"I saw what happened, with the villagers talking about your brother.." She said. "I get that you're angry, but you shouldn't have snapped like that ya know."

"Don't judge the things I do or say, you worry about yourself.." Sasuke responded, still angry.

"Last time I only worried about myself, I lost a comrade, even more a friend Sasuke.." She responded. "You know who I'm talking about right?"

Sasuke closed his eyes and sighed, of course he remembers who she's talking about. How could he ever forget? Everyday he thinks about him.

He nodded slowly as Sakura eyed him in worry. Clearly he was in no mood to talk, but that doesn't mean he should be angry either.

"You think he'd want you to be angry?" She questioned.

"Tsk... the dobe was unpredictable, I don't know what he would've wanted.." Sasuke responded.

"But you're smart enough to think about what he would want.." Sakura said.

"Hn.."

Sakura noticed her teammate was slowly calming down. She sat next to him. "When's the last time you visited him?"

"Since me and you last had our long conversation.." Sasuke responded. "What about you?"

"Yesterday, I visit him everyday... no matter how tired I am. I even attempted to cook ramen and eat at-"