𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚣𝚞

Sasuke, Hinata, and Orochimaru were still running to where Shikamaru and his team were at. They had been running for quite a lot of time and he was even surprised for the most that Orochimaru had decided to really stick along. The sun shined bright in his face as sweat went down his forehead-

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

The loud explosion ahead almost startled Sasuke but definitely scared Hinata. She almost froze right there but kept her composure. The explosion was so strong it shook the entire ground.

Sasuke looked over to see where the explosion came from and saw smoke going up into the blue sky.

"Hinata, check out what happened.." Sasuke ordered.

"H- Hai!"

In an instant, Hinata activated her byakugan and searched over to where the explosion took place. So far she had seen nothing but fire and destroyed trees from the impact. This meant two things, one.. one of her comrades had made it out just in time. Or two... she had either just lost a friend.

"I see nothing there. Just fire spreading and the impact it left." Hinata said.

She looked away from the impact and saw three people struggling to fight someone. She had already noticed the three.

"I found them!" She said. "Ino, Choji, Kakashi.. they're all there!"

"Good catch. What are they doing? Is their battle over?" Sasuke asked.

"No, there's an enemy... Shikamaru told Tsunade-sama that there were two Akatsuki members but now there's only one. Meaning.."

"The other one must be dead.." Sasuke said before he felt a presence nearby and immediately activated his sharingan and drew his sword.

"Nice of you all to join.." Orochimaru smiled and Sasuke and Hinata both looked back to see four people running besides Orochimaru.

He saw that one of them had white hair, with purple eyes, and a purple sleeveless shirt and a long sharp blade on his back, but not just any blade... Zabuza's blade. He looked about their age as well.

He then noticed a girl who also looked about his age too, with red hair, crimson eyes, glasses and a lavender uniform. Sasuke looked at her in slight confusion and felt as if he'd seen her somewhere but was not too sure.

The girl caught a glimpse of him and was completely mesmerized as her cheeks turned a bit red and almost lost her balance when running. Sasuke was already annoyed.

Next he saw a man who looked slightly older and was tall. He had orange spiky hair, with red-orange eyes and had a calm expression on his face.

Next Sasuke immediately noticed Kabuto beside them, he still looked the same.

"Relax Sasuke.. these are the people I called for help." Orochimaru said.

"Huh? Oh! Sasuke Uchiha!" The white haired boy with purple eyes said shocked almost.

"The sole survivor of the now slaughtered Uchiha clan?" The orange spiky haired man said. "Isn't it said that your brother is the reason they're dead?"

"S- Sasuke-kun!" He heard the red head call his name in a fangirl tone.

"Urusai.." Sasuke said, clearly annoyed by all three of them already. He really didn't like how the orange haired man mentioned his clan either. "My clan or brother's name has no business coming out your mouths." He told them all.

"Orochimaru called you because you all could help fight, but from what I'm seeing you all might be a bunch of idiots.."

"Oi! Calm down, we just got here and you're already trying to start something-"