07 | Rules

(We hit 3

(We hit 3.45k on Dec 02,21. Almost at 4K. Enjoy this chapter:) )

It didn't turn out on what I expected

It didn't turn out on what I expected. Once that happened at the dinner table every one was staring at me and Iris looks scared and as for my brothers where some was shock or proud including father.

Right now we were walking to his office. What I meant by we—I meant me and Iris. He wanted to discuss some 'important matters' as he liked to say.

Once inside the office we both sit in a chair that was in-front of his desk. The rest of our brothers was standing over father who was sitting down in the chair.

"We ask you guys here so you can hear the rules I have while you will be staying here with me" Carlos said

I rolled my eyes after hearing them words come out of his mouth. It ain't no point in listening if I'm not going to follow.

He takes out two sheet of paper. Lawd don't tell me that this man type this shit out.

RULES

1. Respect me and your brothers
2. Expect Verbal Answers
3. No boys/ No cursing
4. Excels in school
5.Curfew at 11:00
6. Ask for permission before leaving the house
7. Never go to the Basement

This is some bullshit.

I read over the paper.

"Do you agree" father ask to which iris shake her head frantic which got a smile out of him to which I rolled my eyes

"Sadly to say boys but I will not be following any of these rules" I say as I split the paper to the end.

I have a good memory when it comes to memorizing things.

All my brothers looked enraged including father.

"YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING BRAT AND FOLLOW THESE RULES. WE GET IT, YOU HAD A PERFECT LIFE. STOP ACTING LIKE A STUCK UP PRINCESS." Victor yelled.