24 |  Him

A/N- As you can see I have upload three chapters to this book

A/N- As you can see I have upload three chapters to this book. Therefore, I won't be updating until one or two weeks or more, idk yet.

But the three chapters are for the week I miss.

It's spring break and I'm trying to enjoy it. Hope y'all do too.

BACK TO THE STORY

Still in Third Pov

Recap: "What" she said now looking towards him with a hinted of pink blush on her cheek.

"I didn't say anything" he said as he look at her with his deviously smirk, resting his hands on the counter.

"Why are you looking at me like that then" Ivy said tucking a strand of her behind her ear.

Him giving her full eye contact was doing something to her. She couldn't describe but she never felt this way for someone before.

"Because you're beautiful" Stephan said putting his finger under the chin lifting it up so he could see her eyes.

He wanted to be able to looked at her while they talk. The color of her eyes just made him feel peaceful and relax.

Stephan like eye contact in a relationship. He feels like that is the strongest connection.

Ivy didn't back down. She was a bit surprised but quickly forgot about it. She could tell she had a light tint of blush on her cheek. He made her feel like a bitch. She somewhat like it and didn't. He could be use as a weakness to her or the other way around.

Ivy cleared her throat before saying, "Thank you and you looked handsome yourself"

"I know" he said with a cocky smirk.

Ivy rolled her eyes at his cockiness before saying, "You wants to order something"

"Yea" he said

Ivy called over the waitress, Stephan just ordered a plain cafe.

Time flew by face. They've been sitting here getting to know one another for the past 30 minutes. He came closer to her as she went away, creating a little bit of space between them from the tingle or what you called sparks going through her body.

Ivy laid her hand on the table just glancing around at the now busy shop.

She felt a hand rubbed against hers before being connected.